• OLTL: Actress Sentenced

From shanebrown6@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Frances Yasprica on Fri Jul 20 19:34:16 2018
    On Friday, April 25, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Frances Yasprica wrote:
    I think Catherine Ann Christenson was also on AMC, as Dr. Amy Stone,
    one of Cliff Warner's between-marriages-to-Nina girlfriends.
    When he dumped her she ran out into traffic and was run over.
    They named a clinic after her.

Frances Yasprica

Frances is absolutely right. Amy was introduced as the psychiatrist for Nina (replacement #2, Barbara Kearns) in the early part of 1986. Amy did become Cliff's girlfriend; however, when Taylor Miller, who originated the role of Nina, returned, Cliff
    did dump Amy. Amy ran into the street and was killed by a car. Cliff had a very short mourning period (as my friend at the time said, "out of sight, out of mind!") the true "Nina and Cliff" returned to each other much to the jubilation of the Nina/
    Cliff love story which began in June of 1979. They re-married in the December of 1986 and the "conspicuous consumption" era of the 1980s was in full bloom with all the female characters in designer dresses and long mink/sable furs. Nina's wedding dress
    was an Oscar de la Costa design. The marriage was in NYC at "The Tavern On the Green" I think.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From shanebrown6@gmail.com@21:1/5 to shane...@gmail.com on Fri Jul 20 19:42:46 2018
    On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 9:34:19 PM UTC-5, shane...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, April 25, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Frances Yasprica wrote:
    I think Catherine Ann Christenson was also on AMC, as Dr. Amy Stone,
    one of Cliff Warner's between-marriages-to-Nina girlfriends.
    When he dumped her she ran out into traffic and was run over.
    They named a clinic after her.

Frances Yasprica

Frances is absolutely right. Amy was introduced as the psychiatrist for Nina (replacement #2, Barbara Kearns) in the early part of 1986. Amy did become Cliff's girlfriend; however, when Taylor Miller, who originated the role of Nina, returned, Cliff
    did dump Amy. Amy ran into the street and was killed by a car. Cliff had a very short mourning period (as my friend at the time said, "out of sight, out of mind!") the true "Nina and Cliff" returned to each other much to the jubilation of the Nina/
    Cliff love story which began in June of 1979. They re-married in the December of 1986 and the "conspicuous consumption" era of the 1980s was in full bloom with all the female characters in designer dresses and long mink/sable furs. Nina's wedding dress
    was an Oscar de la Costa design. The marriage was in NYC at "The Tavern On the Green" I think.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)