• Solo movies for The Avengers

From Wizard@oz.org@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 11 08:17:28 2016
    I know that the solo films for Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Thor, Iron
    Man all lead up to the Marvel's Avengers movie, then we were introduced to Hawkeye, and the Black Widow as team members in the film! From there we got Ant-Man, and eventually Black Panther. I would like to see more Avengers affiliated characters to spin-off to solo flicks, such as Falcon (but in a
    more comic book traditional costume), Black Widow, and The Vision.

I don't know if the upcoming Doctor Strange movie will be in the same continuity as The Avengers, but I would like to see the character use the
    movie as a springboard the team of The Defenders, incorporate movies for
    Hulk, Sub-Mariner, Valkerie, Hellcat, etc.! This would be an excuse to
    produce The Incredible Hulk II, and have the first Sub-Mariner movie set in 1938, setting a possibility for a The Invaders film, then have him join The Defenders in his older (but ageless) years.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Wouter Valentijn@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 12 20:07:19 2016
    Op 11-9-2016 om 10:17 schreef Wizard@oz.org:
    I know that the solo films for Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Thor, Iron Man all lead up to the Marvel's Avengers movie, then we were introduced to Hawkeye, and the Black Widow as team members in the film! From there we got Ant-Man, and eventually Black Panther. I would like to see more Avengers affiliated characters to spin-off to solo flicks, such as Falcon (but in a more comic book traditional costume), Black Widow, and The Vision.

I don't know if the upcoming Doctor Strange movie will be in the same continuity as The Avengers, but I would like to see the character use the movie as a springboard the team of The Defenders, incorporate movies for Hulk, Sub-Mariner, Valkerie, Hellcat, etc.! This would be an excuse to produce The Incredible Hulk II, and have the first Sub-Mariner movie set in 1938, setting a possibility for a The Invaders film, then have him join The Defenders in his older (but ageless) years.

Would be cool, but Netflix and Marvel already have a 'Defenders' series
    in the works. With Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Power Man etc.

--
    www.woutervalentijn.net

Abraham Ford: "Nibble on that."

The Walking Dead (s06e09): 'No Way Out'

liam=mail

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)