• Most powerful character in the marvel universe under the following set

From Jonathan Alexander@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 11 23:42:16 2016
    I think everyone agrees that the most powerful being in the marvel universe is the one above all. Now here is the thing if you rank the most powerful beings in the marvel universe your going to get an list of beings that if they were attacked would most
    likely be defended by the one above all anyway, so attacking them is really just like attacking the one above all. The characters or a lot of the really higher up characters are the kind of characters that if they were to "die" it would not just cause
    problems for the good guys, it would screw up the whole universe. For example you can't kill death because you know what happens case in point the secret wars. So here is my question and this must remain in cannonical rules, who is the most powerful
    being in the marvel universe that would not require a universal panic? Or for that matter we can't live without this being existing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Kenneth M. Lin@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 12 08:37:08 2016
    It depends. There are super powerful characters without flight capability
    so we wouldn't have to worry about their visiting Earth. (Like Darkseid is supposed to be more powerful than Superman but always get beat up because
    he's ground-based.)

"Jonathan Alexander" wrote in message news:d7750027-ee7a-42ca-a98d-2e809f42cb27@googlegroups.com...

I think everyone agrees that the most powerful being in the marvel universe
    is the one above all. Now here is the thing if you rank the most powerful beings in the marvel universe your going to get an list of beings that if
    they were attacked would most likely be defended by the one above all
    anyway, so attacking them is really just like attacking the one above all.
    The characters or a lot of the really higher up characters are the kind of characters that if they were to "die" it would not just cause problems for
    the good guys, it would screw up the whole universe. For example you can't
    kill death because you know what happens case in point the secret wars. So
    here is my question and this must remain in cannonical rules, who is the
    most powerful being in the marvel universe that would not require a
    universal panic? Or for that matter we can't live without this being
    existing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)