• GURPS: Wheel of Time Worldbook (unofficial)

From g.barks2973@gmail.com@21:1/5 to a...@ajs.com on Tue May 21 16:53:44 2019
    On Friday, February 19, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, a...@ajs.com wrote:
    glen_s@my-dejanews.com wrote:
    Same goes for me. Let us know if you decide to continue!
    Glen Scott

"Stryyp Gia" <Michaelr@netdoor.com> wrote:
    This is the first I've heard of it. I have just copied the rules and plan to
    play it with my RPG group ASAP!
    Please post again if you plan to restart your development.

Hmmm... Interesting. Well, If I get time, I will finish out what I have started, but with only a few interested, I don't think I'll be doing any of the additional things that I had planned (e.g. more templates; more details for each cultural group on weapons and professions; etc). Thank you for letting me know, this will definitely call me back from the brink of ignoring it entirely.

-AJS

-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

AJS, are you still around? Have you done any further work with this? The links to the books are dead, and I've started trying to piece together a game from some of the mechanics that I've read, but that leaves a lot of work to do, so wanted to see what
    other people have done.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David DeLaney@21:1/5 to g.barks2973@gmail.com on Thu May 23 09:50:17 2019
    On 2019-05-21, g.barks2973@gmail.com <g.barks2973@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Friday, February 19, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, a...@ajs.com wrote:

AJS, are you still around?

It's, um, 20 years later, and I know for a fact that DejaNews, where he was posting from, is no longer around. No idea if he himself has left this mortal coil and/or shuffled off to Buffalo.

Dave, the series is finished, as is the Malazan Book of the Fallen, hooray!
    --
    \/David DeLaney posting thru EarthLink - "It's not the pot that grows the flower
    It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to see
    Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeable<BLINK>
    my gatekeeper archives are no longer accessible :( / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BrunoTro _@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 19 18:35:26 2023
    You find?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Timothy Bruening@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 11:11:50 2023
    On Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 6:35:28 PM UTC-7, BrunoTro _ wrote:
    You find?

How did you find it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05