• T'A'R - Site of the Last Battle

From richard.hein@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Alex Outhred on Sun Jul 29 07:01:33 2018
    On Monday, February 5, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Alex Outhred wrote:
    Richard Anthony Hein wrote:

More importantly, I think that this is why the Forsaken have not destroyed Rand outright. They know that they will not succeed in aiding the DO _unless_ they balefire Rand in T'A'R. Notice that every time that the Forsaken have tried an all out attack on Rand, that they go into
    T'A'R. They have _never_ (unless I'm very mistaken) tried to balefire
    Rand outside of T'A'R. They know that they must do it in all possible worlds, and not just their own.

Well, it doesn't really affect your theory, but you are "very mistaken"
    - Rahvin made some pretty serious attempts to BF Rand at the end of
    TFOH, in non-TAR Caemlyn. However, I don't have any strong evidence
    against this theory.

Rahvin was clearly directing Rand's movements by use of balefire, imho, was not actually attempting to balefire Rand at all. It's like if a sniper keeps missing over and over again ... it might not be because he missed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Timothy Bruening@21:1/5 to richa...@gmail.com on Mon May 20 13:56:27 2019
    On Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 7:01:34 AM UTC-7, richa...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, February 5, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Alex Outhred wrote:
    Richard Anthony Hein wrote:

More importantly, I think that this is why the Forsaken have not destroyed Rand outright. They know that they will not succeed in aiding the DO _unless_ they balefire Rand in T'A'R. Notice that every time that the Forsaken have tried an all out attack on Rand, that they go into T'A'R. They have _never_ (unless I'm very mistaken) tried to balefire Rand outside of T'A'R. They know that they must do it in all possible worlds, and not just their own.

Well, it doesn't really affect your theory, but you are "very mistaken"
    - Rahvin made some pretty serious attempts to BF Rand at the end of
    TFOH, in non-TAR Caemlyn. However, I don't have any strong evidence against this theory.

Rahvin was clearly directing Rand's movements by use of balefire, imho, was not actually attempting to balefire Rand at all. It's like if a sniper keeps missing over and over again ... it might not be because he missed.

Where was Rahvin trying to direct Rand to?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)