On Wednesday, 7 January 1998 13:30:00 UTC+5:30, Trinity wrote:
    You know its been too long between WoT books when you start reading
    a thread between Swedes and Norwegians about the miserable translations
    of Robert Jordan...

...and actually find it interesting.

--
    Trinity

Only eight or nine months until Book 8

You have no idea how accurate what you said back is. All the way back from 98'. Wow. I mean WoT. I've finished the series and am about a quarter way through Malazan.

Strangely an article from the future had a link to this Group discussion(our time now haha how weird and crazy is this) and I can't find the comment it was meant for.

Even stranger is that it's an article about Game of Thrones xD. Something about what fans of the book series A Song of Ice and Fire figured out back here (lol) in 98 but GoT took many seasons to explain.

I can't find the reference on this thread but this happened. xD

Pasting link from the future(which also has a sci-fi reference by Martin HUHUHU) here:

https://www.theringer.com/game-of-thrones/2017/8/28/16213218/game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-plan-for-bran-stark

And it's about BRAN! 3 Eyed Raven time and space travelling thing you (whomever you are) and I are a part of now. Well if you even read this post that is...

Cheers and thanks for being an unwitting part of this from the past and hopefully in the future/present!(=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)