• Re: Scenes/Lines Of Future Books: Knife Of Dreams Spoilers

From Timothy Bruening@21:1/5 to Tim Bruening on Fri Apr 22 18:14:42 2022
    On Tuesday, November 8, 2005 at 1:17:12 AM UTC-8, Tim Bruening wrote:
    Daughter of the Nine Moons to Rand during their truce negotiations: Meet
    my husband Mat!
    I look forward to Suroth apologizing to Empress Tuon for trying to kill
    her!
    Mat blows the Horn of Valere a 2nd time and says to the assembled Heroes "This time, I want you to HELP the Seanchan!".
    I would love to see Tuon's face when she learns that Mat summoned dead Heroes, including Artur Hawkwing, to smash the Seanchan at Falme!
    With the Seanchan continent in chaos after the massacre of the Royal
    Family, I suspect that Tuon will have to ask Rand to Gate Seanchan
    troops and Mat's cannon and rapid fire crossbows to Seanchan land to
    restore order.
    Lan in a letter to Nynaeve via pigeon: What in the Light is going on! Everyone and his grandmother is following me all over the Borderlands!
    I feel like the Pied Piper! PS: Please send 1 million MREs!
    Egwene (attending Elaida's intimate dinner with her former
    pillow-friend) to Elaida: Did you like your forkroot tea? (I believe
    that Head Cook Laras, one of Egwene's friends, might be willing to slip forkroot tea in Elaida's drink!).
    I'm surprised that ultra conservative Elaida would be willing to enter a lesbian relationship!

Sea Folk to Seanchan: Please check with the Amayar under your control to see if they have committed suicide.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Timothy Bruening@21:1/5 to T. Robertson on Tue Aug 8 15:39:49 2023
    On Thursday, November 10, 2005 at 7:16:51 PM UTC-8, T. Robertson wrote:
    "Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message news:43706D18...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...

Daughter of the Nine Moons to Rand during their truce negotiations: Meet
    my husband Mat!

I look forward to Suroth apologizing to Empress Tuon for trying to kill her!

Mat blows the Horn of Valere a 2nd time and says to the assembled Heroes "This time, I want you to HELP the Seanchan!".

I would love to see Tuon's face when she learns that Mat summoned dead Heroes, including Artur Hawkwing, to smash the Seanchan at Falme!

With the Seanchan continent in chaos after the massacre of the Royal Family, I suspect that Tuon will have to ask Rand to Gate Seanchan
    troops and Mat's cannon and rapid fire crossbows to Seanchan land to restore order.

Lan in a letter to Nynaeve via pigeon: What in the Light is going on! Everyone and his grandmother is following me all over the Borderlands!
    I feel like the Pied Piper! PS: Please send 1 million MREs!

Egwene (attending Elaida's intimate dinner with her former
    pillow-friend) to Elaida: Did you like your forkroot tea? (I believe
    that Head Cook Laras, one of Egwene's friends, might be willing to slip forkroot tea in Elaida's drink!).

I'm surprised that ultra conservative Elaida would be willing to enter a lesbian relationship!

Aviendha to Rand --> "It has been 7 books since we last got busy Rand al'Thor. You have great toh."

Or great toes?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)