• Welcome To Violent Rightist Shithole State Texas, Where You Need A

From Checkmate@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 31 22:19:10 2021
    XPost: alt.rush-limbaugh, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show, soc.men
    XPost: ca.politics, alt.war.vietnam

Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by Checkmate.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 21:45:48 -0000 (UTC), 13% = 6x the crimes! had the
    audacity to say the following:

We could easily get these illegals to leave and SAVE money in the process but nothing is done. All the politicians and TV networks and major corporations are paid huge bribes from china to let these illiterate, unskilled, disease- ridden sewer people invade and destroy america from within.

https://www.westernjournal.com/illegals-now-bad-mom-wont-water-flowers- without-gun-tx-resident/

july 30 2021 For the residents of Uvalde, Texas, a town about 60 miles from the southwest border, life has changed dramatically since President Joe Biden took office.

Biden�s immediate reversal of the Trump administration�s effective immigration policies has spurred the invasion of close to a million illegal immigrants, which has completely overwhelmed the system and turned the lives of U.S. citizens living in border towns into a living hell.

Fox News� Tucker Carlson visited Uvalde and spoke to several property owners about their new normal.

Landowner Weston Robertson told Carlson, ⤽I carry a firearm 24 hours a day around here all the time. Even my mother, who is elderly, will not even leave the house to go outside to water flowers without her personally carrying a firearm.⤝

Fearing retaliation from the Mexican cartels which she said are operating in Uvalde, one woman spoke to Carlson on the condition of anonymity.

⤽I cannot even go from my house to my barn or to my chicken coop or anywhere without carrying a gun,⤝ the woman said. ⤽I donâ¤?t even leave my house without it.⤝

⤽I came out one day, had four men running directly at my house where one tried to break into our house while I was here. â¤? We just donâ¤?t have as many rights as even the illegals do. I will defend my house if I had to.⤝

⤽Our crimeâ¤?s up. Our car break-ins are up. Our house burglaries are up,â ¤ Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin said.

Earlier this week, Axios reported that 50,000 migrants had been released into the country without a court date. These individuals were told to contact an Immigration and Customs Enforcement office once they reach their final destination. According to the report, only 13 percent of them have done so.[

Obiden has betrayed this country, and once these people are here, there's
    no getting them out. He should be tried for treason.

--
    Checkmate Ž
    Copyright Š 2021
    all rights reserved

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor
    Message-ID: <hqhbp9F9i1dU4@mid.individual.net>

"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
    kensi." -Nadegda
    Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$21@dont-email.me> ***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
    Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
    Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
    award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
    Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
    Philosopher, Humanitarian
    Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
    Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
    May 2010-February 12, 2017

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)