• How Will Fat Old Trump Protect Himself From The Daily Rapes And Bea

From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to bellowf@gmail.com on Tue Feb 23 23:45:41 2021
    XPost: alt.rush-limbaugh, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show, rec.arts.tv
    XPost: ca.politics

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 03:55:30 -0000 (UTC), Red Bellows
    <bellowf@gmail.com> wrote:

He's going to be a prison bitch.

Prison rape commonly refers to the rape of inmates in prison by other inmates >or prison staff. In 2001, Human Rights Watch estimated that at least 4.3 >million inmates had been raped while incarcerated in the United States.[1] A >United States Department of Justice report, Sexual Victimization in Prisons >and Jails Reported by Inmates, states that "In 2011–12, an estimated 4.0% of >state and federal prison inmates and 3.2% of jail inmates reported >experiencing one or more incidents of sexual victimization by another inmate >or facility staff in the past 12 months or since admission to the facility, >if less than 12 months."[2] However, advocates dispute the accuracy of the >numbers, saying they seem to under-report the real numbers of sexual assaults >in prison, especially among juveniles.[3]

A meta-analysis published in 2004 found a prevalence rate of 1.91% with a 95% >confidence interval between 1.37–2.46%.[4] In a survey of 1,788 male inmates >in Midwestern prisons by Prison Journal, about 21% claimed they had been >coerced or pressured into sexual activity during their incarceration, and 7% >claimed that they had been raped in their current facility

Ending up in an American prison would be my worst nightmare come true.
    Truly Hell on Earth. I most likely wouldn't survive for very long. But
    I cannot believe that anyone, even the most depraved and sexually
    deprived prisoner would be able to get an erection in the vicinity of
    Donald Trump.

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)