• Mr. Balzola Requests that you Hit the Highway

From JG@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 5 17:45:29 2021
    " Cabrera, checked into Champions World Resort in Kissimmee on March 5. He had come from Puerto Rico with his wife and two children for his 16-year-old son’s appearance at the AAU Spring Classics boys basketball tournament at Orange County Convention
    Center. He said many other players were staying at the same hotel.

On April 1, Cabrera heard another guest say the hotel was kicking everyone out, so he went to the front desk. “I saw an employee crying and she told me it was true that we had to leave,” he said. “We had until 3 p.m.”

With many local hotels booked for Easter weekend, Cabrera was unsure what to do. “I felt desperate,” he said. “I have a baby and we are in a pandemic.” Though he got his $200 back from Champions World, he was concerned about spending money on a
    more expensive hotel as he had not budgeted for it.

All of the plans Torres Cabrera had made, including to visit a quinceañera that had been rescheduled from last year due to COVID-19, were canceled. A Champions World employee eventually helped Torres Cabrera secure a reservation at the Wyndham Days Inn."

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/os-bz-champions-world-resort-kissimmee-closed-20210405-2spwliqjonbgjorio4cywjcgky-story.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)