• Changed flight! Woo hoo!

From Peppermint Patty@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 22 08:02:46 2021
    Southwest finally came out with new ticket availability for Thanksgiving week and I was able to change our flight. The only available nonstop flight from Albany that week was 5:15 PM arriving after 8 at WDW. Today was able to
    get tickets for a nonstop 6:30 AM flight arriving at 9:35 AM. That gives us a whole day we were going to lose. We are happy campers. Now I have to figure out how to get Southwest to give me a voucher or points for the flight I already purchased!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From JG@21:1/5 to Peppermint Patty on Thu Sep 23 14:59:16 2021
    On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10:02:48 AM UTC-5, Peppermint Patty wrote:
    Southwest finally came out with new ticket availability for Thanksgiving week and I was able to change our flight. The only available nonstop flight from Albany that week was 5:15 PM arriving after 8 at WDW. Today was able to
    get tickets for a nonstop 6:30 AM flight arriving at 9:35 AM. That gives us a whole day we were going to lose. We are happy campers. Now I have to figure out how to get Southwest to give me a voucher or points for the flight I already purchased!

Invite Governor "B is for Buffalo in eyebrow pencil" Hochel. Three hours of schmoozing could get you a Manhattan VIP parking card for your car!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)