From Sue/WDW1972@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 6 07:46:53 2021
    DAY 5 – Monday 9/6/21
    Who: Sue (62), DVC Member
    Holli (50’s), friend
    Chris (34), son
    Amanda (32), daughter-in-law
    Ari (5), grandson

Plan: Drive to Gainesville

Actual: Last night I slept well again, this time getting up a little after 4:30. With no plans other than heading home, the earlier I got up the more time I’d have to relax here in the villa one last time. I made my cappuccino and took it back to
    bed. Around 6:30 I heard Holli fold the murphy bed up into the wall, so I rinsed out my cup and went in to take my shower. She followed after I was out of there.

Ari was up by the time I finished getting dressed, and I made him another egg. He also had some leftover pancakes which Amanda or Chris heated up for him. We spent the last little bit of time together and everyone packed up their stuff. We were all
    out the door by 8. Amanda had snagged a boarding group for Rise of the Resistance for them, and they also have an early lunch reservation at Brown Derby. I think they were group number 34, so most likely the timing will work out well – then they’ll
    head home.

Holli & I were home by 10, another wonderful relaxing trip behind us. I did some laundry, and have to go into work for an hour or 2, then will go out for a late lunch/early dinner with SB when he gets off work. Sadly it’s back to work & the real
    world tomorrow.

Overall this was a great trip – I love trips where I’m not bothering much with the parks, especially when the weather is so awful for park touring. I would have liked less hot/humid weather at the pool, but this time of year that’s not going to
    happen. Our lunches – Jock Lindsay Hangar Bar, Splitsville, Terralina and Lava Lounge were all great. Gideon’s did not disappoint either!

My next Disney trip will be a fabulous solo BCV studio stay starting October 21st. I’m looking forward to pool time and Food & Wine Festival – in fact my park reservation all 4 days is Epcot. There’s no reason to go anywhere else <g>. After that
    trip it’s less than 2 weeks for the main Food & Wine trip, which will last longer (9 nights) and include a great group of people!

Sue/WDW1972

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From JG@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 6 12:09:07 2021
    On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 9:46:54 AM UTC-5, Sue/WDW1972 wrote:
    DAY 5 – Monday 9/6/21
    Holli (50’s), friend
    Chris (34), son
    Ari (5), grandson

Actual: Last night I slept well again, this time getting up a little after 4:30. With no plans other than heading home, the earlier I got up the more time I’d have to relax here in the villa one last time. I made my cappuccino and took it back to bed.
    Around 6:30 I heard Holli fold the murphy bed up into the wall, so I rinsed out my cup and went in to take my shower. She followed after I was out of there.

Ari was up by the time I finished getting dressed, and I made him another egg. He also had some leftover pancakes which Amanda or Chris heated up for him. We spent the last little bit of time together and everyone packed up their stuff. We were all out
    the door by 8. Amanda had snagged a boarding group for Rise of the Resistance for them, and they also have an early lunch reservation at Brown Derby. I think they were group number 34, so most likely the timing will work out well – then they’ll head
    home.

Holli & I were home by 10, another wonderful relaxing trip behind us. I did some laundry, and have to go into work for an hour or 2, then will go out for a late lunch/early dinner with SB when he gets off work. Sadly it’s back to work & the real
    world tomorrow.

Overall this was a great trip – I love trips where I’m not bothering much with the parks, especially when the weather is so awful for park touring. I would have liked less hot/humid weather at the pool, but this time of year that’s not going to
    happen. Our lunches – Jock Lindsay Hangar Bar, Splitsville, Terralina and Lava Lounge were all great. Gideon’s did not disappoint either!

My next Disney trip will be a fabulous solo BCV studio stay starting October 21st. I’m looking forward to pool time and Food & Wine Festival – in fact my park reservation all 4 days is Epcot. There’s no reason to go anywhere else <g>. After that
    trip it’s less than 2 weeks for the main Food & Wine trip, which will last longer (9 nights) and include a great group of people!

Sue/WDW1972

I'm stunned this person has no COVID symptoms.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Marie Locur@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 6 20:21:49 2021
    On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 3:09:09 PM UTC-4, JG wrote:
    On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 9:46:54 AM UTC-5, Sue/WDW1972 wrote:
    DAY 5 – Monday 9/6/21
    Holli (50’s), friend
    Chris (34), son
    Ari (5), grandson

Actual: Last night I slept well again, this time getting up a little after 4:30. With no plans other than heading home, the earlier I got up the more time I’d have to relax here in the villa one last time. I made my cappuccino and took it back to
    bed. Around 6:30 I heard Holli fold the murphy bed up into the wall, so I rinsed out my cup and went in to take my shower. She followed after I was out of there.

Ari was up by the time I finished getting dressed, and I made him another egg. He also had some leftover pancakes which Amanda or Chris heated up for him. We spent the last little bit of time together and everyone packed up their stuff. We were all
    out the door by 8. Amanda had snagged a boarding group for Rise of the Resistance for them, and they also have an early lunch reservation at Brown Derby. I think they were group number 34, so most likely the timing will work out well – then they’ll
    head home.

world tomorrow.

My next Disney trip will be a fabulous solo BCV studio stay starting October 21st. I’m looking forward to pool time and Food & Wine Festival – in fact my park reservation all 4 days is Epcot. There’s no reason to go anywhere else <g>. After
    that trip it’s less than 2 weeks for the main Food & Wine trip, which will last longer (9 nights) and include a great group of people!

Sue/WDW1972
    I'm stunned this person has no COVID symptoms.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rudeney@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 7 11:20:59 2021
    On 9/6/2021 9:46 AM, Sue/WDW1972 wrote:

Overall this was a great trip – I love trips where I’m not bothering
    much with the parks, especially when the weather is so awful for park touring. I would have liked less hot/humid weather at the pool, but
    this time of year that’s not going to happen. Our lunches – Jock
    Lindsay Hangar Bar, Splitsville, Terralina and Lava Lounge were all
    great. Gideon’s did not disappoint either!

My next Disney trip will be a fabulous solo BCV studio stay starting
    October 21st. I’m looking forward to pool time and Food & Wine
    Festival – in fact my park reservation all 4 days is Epcot. There’s
    no reason to go anywhere else <g>. After that trip it’s less than 2
    weeks for the main Food & Wine trip, which will last longer (9
    nights) and include a great group of people!

Thanks for sharing the TR, Sue!

--

- RODNEY

Next WDW Vacation?
    Who knows!

Need to know more about RADP (rec.arts.disney.parks)?

http://www.radp.org
    http://allears.net/btp/radp_bk.htm
    http://allears.net/tp/abrev.htm

Are you still accessing RADP via Google? Why?
    Get instructions on how to access to the "real"
    RADP Usenet Group here:

http://meets.radp.org/usenet.htm

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05