• I want S.I.R. back!

From Danielle Pluzsik@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 27 11:34:20 2021
    I've never been on Alien Encounter (yet I have been on Stitch), but when I was 12-13, I had a crush on S.I.R., and it's recently come back. I realize S.I.R. was a major factor of why I'm half robosexual, and I wish Disney could use the character in
    something new, whether it be another ride set in the X-S Tech universe or just an interactive character. (Remodeling the animatronic as 90210 doesn't count. They don't look the same, and most importantly, they don't SOUND the same. S.I.R.'s VOICE...)

I really want to make a series for Disney+ set after the events of AE where Femus and Spinlok send S.I.R. to investigate what happened to Clench, with a few other robots as backup. It'd be revealed S.I.R. doubles as a battle robot, and along the way, the
    robot league would rescue a human woman and she and S.I.R. would fall in love (addressing robosexuality.) Also, S.I.R.'s xenophobia regarding alien creatures would be diminished the more time he spends around his mates. If the series does well, maybe S.I.
    R. could return to the parks in some way.

Anyone want to help me on the series? It'll be called "ExtraTERRORestrial," but the Japanese title would translate to "Alien Hunter S.I.R."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)