• Dear Disney : Please DON'T make a cg/live action remake of Bambi!

From damiajayo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 24 17:38:58 2020
    It was perfect the first time!

Please remake The Black Cauldron instead. Make it a three-parter ala The Lord Of The Rings.

Please no Bambi remake.

Andrew Kieswetter

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Nectaria Kiritsi@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 26 07:10:30 2020
    Well, I have heard about the Bambi live-action remake before, but someone told me that it was scrapped. It seems like that Disney decided to do the live-action remake instead of scrapping it. I'm also wondering how many animated classics will get live-
    action remakes. I wonder how you would react if decides to do a live-action remake to Three Little Pigs? I have made a topic on my Three Little Pigs Newsgroup: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/the-three-little-pigs-newsgroup/ltEgjS73UkA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Nectaria Kiritsi@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 26 07:40:56 2020
    Well, I have heard about the Bambi live-action remake before, but someone told me that it was scrapped. It seems like that Disney decided to do the live-action remake instead of scrapping it. I'm also wondering how many animated classics will get live-
    action remakes. I wonder how you would react if they decides to do a live-action remake to Three Little Pigs? I have made a topic on my Three Little Pigs Newsgroup: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/the-three-little-pigs-newsgroup/ltEgjS73UkA
    Fixed.
    As a fan of Disney Three Little Pigs myself, I wouldn't be happy if Disney decides to do a live-action remake. I prefer the pigs and the wolf to stay animated. If I want a live-action Three Little Pigs movie, I would prefer to be made by Universal than
    Disney. In my opinion The 3 Little Pigs: The Movie (the PolyGram movie) deserves better to get a live-action remake than the Disney Three Little Pigs series.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05