• Katie she no longer stolen animated Barbie Movie Characters? (She nothi

From Katie Sanders@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 12 13:23:37 2023
    Princess Anneliese: "I made turnout animated Barbie Movie is old enough to be freedom. but because those Katie she not stole everybody characters; Hadley she not soccer anymore, she a fashion dress gown, and these "Princess Charm School" is terrible
    dangerous about children scary at all? I am OMG princess for thanks for "LOL Surprise" a lovely fashion outfit with the dress looks like design/perfecting/beauty/epic runway/dreaming but I miss somebody was "Serafina" cat and boyfriend; "Julian" I miss
    them everything?
    Erika: "I made these friends are hero Esthers family: "Rosaleen", "Hadley", "Lacey", "Courtney", and "Nia" they save me. The first is Rosaleen her (perfume spray fragrance is flowers princess), the second is Hadley her (dress-maker design ball gown is
    ribbons princess), the third is Lacey her (garden paradise sweet fruits is sweet health princess), the fourth is Courtney her (home-living enjoyment all peoples home clearing and music violin is disco princess), and the fifth is Nia her (golden princess)
    but because is not fake, I sorry those "Katie Sanders" cannot stole characters any longer is nothing more or nothing everywhere, bye!"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)