• [BANNER] Nectaria Kiritsi is bullying and selfish was still mean!

From ShadowVenomoth64@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 20 05:40:22 2021
    “My people and friends, there is “Nectaria Kiritsi” is mean. They founding after me, there no one because by “Nectaria Kiritsi” is bullying. They such really is awful, they saying what is talking about, I don’t know because was kind. They
    destroyed my beautiful “Hank, Bad Wolf” series there no longer claims, I’m never blocking again. I hate “Nectaria Kiritsi”, but I don’t know because, I hate because as doesn’t care? I think really stupid bees, or pigs was my girlfriend “
    Corinne” I hate “Barbie Movies”. We not scary anymore, there no longer police or crimes I hope stay away from “Katie Sanders” there no such thing is bullying, Bad, and stole! And you leave “Katie” alone or leave “Corinne” alone, you
    never get me again. Those my groups, you’re never blocking forever just let her “Katie Sanders” go and do not saying now “STOP BUGGY ME!” This is my movies not a “Nectaria Kiritsi” this is worst nightmare, I can’t take it anymore I kill
    Barbie Movies” will never Watching again... Please Your Name, would you those “Nectaria Kiritsi” make it go away with banner or blocking forever please. Is very mean Kiritsi...! Here is ( https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.disney.animation/c/
    zHiBuTzsgHY )
    I will understand with Your Name it’s a me!”-Hank Wolf 🐺

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)