• {OT} This is Your Name 3

From Kathleen Sanders@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 10 17:04:36 2021
    Hi, Your Name, I am job for learning a school work. This are a "Disney Princess" collections, I am learning for, Math, Science, English, History, Arts & Crafts, and Job skill. I am writing the story about, fairytales kids or classic movies. I am
    animation films, I like you and we love "Disney", but, because as "Nectaria Kiritsi" mean, I don't want a staying blocked, I like a "The Three Little Pigs and the Hank, Bad Wolf" see it's 2014 series. I wish to be a "Princess Rosette" her rainbow and
    hope you believe me. I like a, "Snow White and the Seven", "Cinderella", "Sleeping Beauty", "The Little Mermaid", "Beauty and the Beast", "Aladdin", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", "The Princess and the Frog", "Tangled", "Brave", "Frozen", and "Moana". I wish to
    be a animations movies, I like her "Corinne" she a princess not a "Barbie Movies" a "Dark Wolf Epic" movie. I understand with you, I am not trouble, I am good princess! But, because was "Nectaria Kiritsi" doing they message was spy, I wish for long
    enough "Nectaria Kiritsi" to be end. This is rule too much, I am free, would you help us with "Hank Wolf" and "Corinne" they true love please let it free please. I love people, I love children, to peace and share? I hope really fine, I understand with
    you, no claims, no private, no blocking forever, and no copy or paste. I am not lazy, I am smart princess. We come a peace. { Love Katie Sanders }

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)