• [OT] This End to Nectaria Kiritsi

From Kathleen Sanders@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 8 12:18:29 2021
    Hi, Your Name I got bad new Nectaria Kiritsi is crazy yelling me. "You need to SHUT UP and stop posting more of those pointless messages to diss me off because you keep, because I have had enough of you, misunderstanding things that I have said to you in
    the past and you still have those "nightmares", but I think you are trying to erase the movies If you want to put those stupid characters, I think you are trying to erase the Three Little Pigs newsgroup, I think you are trying to erase all this people, I
    think you are trying to erase Barbie movies. I'm leaving again and never come back to this stupid newsgroup I will probably never answer to you again pointless replies that you stupid people I don't care about you anymore. I decided to end stupid Three
    Little Pigs phase because I moved to another phase that fortunately she does not care about which I'm thankful for that. I hope you understand me, but if you decided to defend me, you're SHUT UP stupid girl!"-Nectaria Kiritsi

See Nectaria Kiritsi is bad "lie" I am not trouble please called you police!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)