• [OT] This is to Your Name by Kathleen Sanders

From Kathleen Sanders@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 8 12:05:50 2021
    Hi, Your Name. I'm posting this message to you and me, Katie Sanders. I am fine. I'm creator various newsgroups (including rec.arts.disney.animation). have made like "Disney Princess", because if was "Nectaria Kiritsi" is crazy they don't like those
    Three Little Pigs newsgroup, there no discuss anything was same. I am learning for School works, Math, Science, English, History, Arts & Crafts, and Job Skill, I have made some money for "Barbie & LOL Surprise". I am not trouble anymore, please release
    them Here is the link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/the-three-little-pigs-newsgroup
    Listen here is "Nectaria Kiritsi" is yelling said "You need to SHUT UP and stop posting more of those pointless messages to diss me off because you keep misunderstanding things that I have said to you in the past and you still have those "nightmares"
    because of what I have said about characters from Barbie movies? You said that you are thief which proves that you are really one and also a hypocrite for claiming that you haven't seen any of the Barbie movies which you have, but I think you are trying
    to erase the movies If you want to put those characters in your so-called "Hank Wolf/Dark Wolf" series, you need to ask Mattel to use the characters with permission from them, but if you claimed them as your characters, you will be sued by them because
    of the copyright infringement which is something that a lot companies are doing that to protect their characters from being stolen stupid princess. If you keep sending more spams, I will continue ignoring them without replying you back because I have had
    enough of you I hate you Your Name!"-Nectaria Kiritsi.
    See is lie, we love people, we love kids they is Evil Nectaria Kiritsi is spy me. please just let is go. I am Princess Kathleen.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)