• Dark Wolf the Movie ( Animation ) Coming soon 2022 on Netflix

From Kathleen Sanders@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 2 20:23:10 2021
    This story about Corinne, as legends of Dark Wolf. As great movies or Grimm's fairy-tales, when this Corinne her "Red Riding Hood" as the legends of the "Big Bad Wolf" is most deep black forest. When Corinne her beautiful girl the daughter from the
    villages, and Corinne her brown hair and yellow eyes her pretty, and her brave hero to fight against now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Your Name@21:1/5 to Kathleen Sanders on Fri Sep 3 16:17:24 2021
    On 2021-09-03 03:23:10 +0000, Kathleen Sanders said:

This story about Corinne, as legends of Dark Wolf. As great movies or
    Grimm's fairy-tales, when this Corinne her "Red Riding Hood" as the
    legends of the "Big Bad Wolf" is most deep black forest. When Corinne
    her beautiful girl the daughter from the villages, and Corinne her
    brown hair and yellow eyes her pretty, and her brave hero to fight
    against now.

It'll probably get banned because the "bad wolf" is "black".

It'll also probably change Red Riding Hood (also now black, or Asian)
    to be the heroine of the story defeating the wolf in massively
    over-the-top unarmed martial arts combat, despite the fact that she's
    in a wheelchair.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ShadowVenomoth64@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 3 05:00:05 2021
    “Katie she’s right here is message, she’s taking a true is said. This story about Corinne from "Steven Spielberg" Dark Wolf Epic movie, a most time ever of masterpieces history. When the Corinne starting new adventure into the woods. If imagined,
    scary, romance, and design. It's most as fairy tales grim, only transformation Corinne, light red and purple gown she just like a princess? Meanwhile at "Walt Disney Studios" when first story as "Silly Symphony" is an "animated short film" from "Three
    Little Pigs" as maybe film "The Big Bad Wolf", "Three Little Wolves", and only of course "The Practical Pig". At early 2020, as Disney+ show start series "The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse" it's means once everyone could see everything was called "The
    Big Good Wolf" but if most impossible, when Big Bad Wolf he is predator in the world was still hungry. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate series when Corinne reboot update soon. With also upon from Europe, dark wolves if sometime as United Kingdom, from England.
    When the Big Bad Wolf he blow fast furry, and destroyed Stonehenge. When Big Bad Wolf he catch them Corinne before escape them away. When little black sheep to save them Prince escape from wolf's stomach. Soon Big Bad Wolf he huffed and puffed and he
    blowing, blowing, and blowing over the City of London. At all was story about history from "The Three Little Pigs" as Disney+ and Mattel, Barbie as story from "Steven Spielberg" as legend of Dark Wolf.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kathleen Sanders@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 3 04:42:33 2021
    She's name Corinne her white, as black wolf see, as story about "Red Riding Hood" not a wheelchair, she's a hero see.
    there no such thing because, It'll prefect movies for life. I am not banned every more. I'm need you help, Corinne her heroine belong to you!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kathleen Sanders@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 3 04:53:14 2021
    Please making us for movie, I understand. About Corinne her in live Europe, there no longer because. I understand with you. Please making a Dark wolf story not Defeating, is the villain Big Bad Wolf. I understand please, please, please, please, please.
    When Corinne her Red Riding Hood she's heroine of the story is true please.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05