• Crazy Nectaria Kiritsi there no shall movies, and ( please stop )

From Kathleen Sanders@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 26 07:09:23 2021
    To: Your Name, I am fine. I'm animation movies, this are my life and those "Nectaria Kiritsi" blocking me out! I am not trouble every more. And this is a nothing nightmare belong. I understand with be nice people, my name is Kathleen Sanders I like this "
    Disney movies", I like "Disney Princess", as I believe us! I'm when "Corinne", she want making a "Dark Wolf" movie please. And those as because by "Nectaria Kiritsi" keep away, his is angry, I'm not stealing, I'm not stupid, and what they talking about
    his crazy? I understand with you all people not "Nectaria Kiritsi"? Beside a making for dream, "Cinderella", "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", "Beauty and the Beast", and "Tangled" as best movies fairy-tales. And "Princess Rosette" she beautiful a ball
    gown of royalty or enchanted forest in live. This are fairy-tales movies, I do like a "Rosette's Enchanted" there no cause every more. And ( "Nectaria Kiritsi" fired ) if what is taking about stranger? There is no claims, let's it stay for "Corinne" as
    be nice.
    1. And stop saying with me.
    2. Stop saying for Corinne, Viveca, Aramina, Erika J., Sara-Lee, and Hank Wolf. Because is ruling for movies, and good people belong for us.
    3. Stop saying for Dad's "Nintendo Switch" save them "ShadowVebolten64 Tales" on "YouTube" channel please come with us.
    4. Do not saying all these characters, with movies or Disney movies. This is all children, I am not trouble. And ( "Nectaria" Crazy ), there nothing claims with my "Corinne", to save the three girls. there no longer for evil?
    5. Stop saying with "LOL Surprise", I'm a dolls collection, and my dad his collections. I'm learning for Math, Science, Reading, and History at school works.
    6. Stop saying with "Facebook", ( "Nectaria Kiritsi" blocking fired ). Because I am not trouble, I am not blocked, I am not stealing, I am not thief, and I am not bad, beside I am good smart.

When ( "Nectaria Kiritsi" punished ) I understand, and I sorry people friends we come a peace. I sorry children my life, we making a "Dark Wolf" movie with "Corinne" she believed for us. "Corinne" she love "Three Little Pigs" I understand with you. We
    come a peace. I am not yell every more. I'm understand. I'm be nice a people that's all, and see you a making "Dark Wolf" movies again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)