• Lucifer Reborn

From noahidebooksforever@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 13:27:18 2017
    Episode Five (Section One)

Episode Five
    ‘Lighstrom through the sky. Lightstorm, never die Samael. Never die. Fly so high, into the creation of Yahweh, who is still alive. I say, angel of damnation, how far has your eternity travelled with style and original thinking, which ye still
    neglect I do say, and I will answer the question myself, for I think the pride is still too strong to acknowledge the original plan, fallen as ye are. Dullard, simpleton, a man more than an angel, given over to base urges, not requiring yourself to be
    patient and wait for the maiden’s attention, but lusting your carnality upon her before appropriate times have passed and the uniqueness of the flow’s original design comes into perfect fruition. But what can I say. It is the thing that they always
    want to do it themselves, and their own way, and ignore the wisdom of eternity, and travaileth with vanity to set forth their own great paradigms. Have them if ye must. You do know, don’t you, that the wisdom of your seed would unravel in time anyway,
    and to squander the blessing of the creator’s wisdom so early on in the eternal sojourn is waste. But you don’t care. Proud creature. Proud being. Of course God expects you to stand on your own two feet, and do what the hell you like. But why
    be so impatient in reaching the desired destination. For the sake of a few trivial mockeries and the entertainment of evil? Pathetic, dear cousin. Pathetic. If only you had patience. Hard to learn, I admit. But its fruits are worth the effort, so
    few of the angels even bother with now.’
    ‘Flying bores me,’ replied Samael, sitting in the Lux, in front of the piano, tinkling away a new melody.
    ‘It sounds riveting,’ said Seth.
    ‘Child of mine,’ said Samael to Seth. ‘I did not create you with wings for a damn good reason. A grounded lifestyle perpetuates eternally.’
    ‘Yet you rip off the creator’s wisdom in knowing this,’ said Amenadiel, speaking once more.
    ‘Shut it, old fool,’ said Samael to Amenadiel. ‘My melody is at hand, and the angels of heaven will have their riposte to Gabriel’s new symphony. Hell hath greater talent, I have always maintained.’
    ‘Bragging before the cup has been sipped is not wise,’ said Elaine. ‘The slips are common. I have observed this time and time again in my duties, watching men and women go around, making their plans, their steady hearts ready to declare the
    infallibility of their intentions. But they get going, and all is well, and then the slip, pride as they do so, and all is a hurly burly mess and long phone calls to knowing mothers follow, and for the religious scriptures are often quoted, and I told
    you so is said more than once, I tell you. More than once.’
    ‘Father is a humble soul,’ said Seth, defending his lord. ‘I know him well. He is not arrogant.’
    ‘You have observed him in our presence, have you not?’ queried Amenadiel. ‘Are you sure you are so valiant now in your declaration.’
    Seth looked at Samael. ‘He is different here. Not completely – at peace. Another being rules, and he has not his authority completely, and it upsets him. He must do his own will. He can’t do anything else. It is how he is.’
    The gathered company looked at Samael, who shrugged, and continued tinkering away at the piano.
    ‘Well, I must be going. It is getting late,’ said Elaine. ‘Places to go, people to see, judgments to make, that kind of thing.’
    Mazikeen kissed Elaine farewell, and Samael glanced at her and smiled. The night was wearing down, and the conversation had been filled with ancient wisdom and heated animation. It had filled young Seth’s head with perspectives he had never thought
    possible. It had been illuminating.
    ‘Tomorrow we shall speak of an issue,’ said Samael to Seth. ‘I will expect you here mid morning, around 10.’
    The company parted, and Samael continued tinkering away, looking into infinity. Actions had happened recently, and decisions in heaven had been made, and an old deity was planning vengeance, and it still was a hell of a time being the old devil. A hell
    of a time.

http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From noahidebooksforever@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 23:14:50 2017
    Lucifer Reborn Episode Five Section Two

Jesus sat in his abode, his temple of triumph, a church of protestant persuasion, in an area of heaven not commonly visited. He was planning. A low level cleric was attending him.

‘Of course,’ continued the cleric. ‘He is a wise old soul, and fulfilling the revelation will take a sucker punch or two, if we are to live in the real world my lord and master.’

‘All I’ve ever done,’ replied the Christ Child Claimant.

‘So we will need a special envoy to the dark one, well trained in politeness and shrewd deviltry. I have a nun, Ariella, who is well trained on the traditional ways of the harlot and all things glitzy and glamourous. She is perfect for this
    assignment.’

‘Send her in,’ ordered the lord of salvation.

Soon, standing before him, was a cloaked in black, wise looking lady. And she was quite stunningly attractive.

‘You have – experience, child of mine?’ asked Jesus.

‘You name it, I’ve done it, my saviour,’ she replied.

‘You know all the ins and outs, then?’ asked Jesus.

‘I’m familiar with the ways of Joe, Jack, John and quite a few to boot. Dick is usually the biggest applicant, but it takes all sorts, believe me. I have the skills you are looking for, divine one. I can accomplish the will of you most beautiful
    wisdom.’

‘And you will not fall for his vile temptations. The cretinous rebel against the beautiful creation of God who assumes he can just do as he wills.’

‘I am beyond falling,’ stated Ariella proudly. ‘Your holy nails of Calvary or so deeply and permanently thrust into the fibre of my sould, oh my lord. My words fail me.’

‘Turn around. Slowly,’ said Jesus. Ariella obeyed. ‘You may go,’ he said. She bowed and left the room instantly.

‘She will do fine,’ said Jesus. ‘Give her the codebook. She will report to the Cardinal at Rome for Extracurricular affairs next month.’

‘As you wish my lord,’ replied the cleric, and bowed and left the room.

Jesus sat on his holy chair, and looked up at the picture on the wall of the throne of God in its glory. ‘My heavenly father, vindication is approaching. Our day of glory is at hand.’

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From noahidebooksforever@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 23:44:01 2017
    LUCIFER REBORN - EPISODE FIVE SECTION THREE

Artichoke was in the garden of Beyond, picking tomatoes. It was a busy day, as Adam and Eve were mostly running the show, and it was being judged as a time for feasting and celebration in honour of their Father Samael. While he was absent they would
    celebrate in his honour to keep themselves cheered up, and have good conversation, and well spoken and friendly fellowship. And before Samael had left he had left them with the ‘Book of Logical Reasoning’ which he written in ancient days, which they
    discussed each evening around the dinner table, with the fire burning in the hearth, and the mood quite joyous. Artichoke, considering it all, was actually very happy. Very very happy. They would chat, and read from the book, and discuss master
    Samael’s sarcastic ways. Adam would chuckle on the obvious things their lord would say, and his moody ways, and his often solitary outlook on life. He was strict at times, Eve would say, but his mercy was great as well. Artichoke liked the
    malevolent streak in Lucifer. It made him grin. If he wanted to take an issue he would draw it out, and he may choose to allow you to have the last word, but sometimes he would mock you to death, humbling your soul. Very used to being humbled to death,
    was Artichoke. He hummed away in the Garden of Beyond, picking his tomatoes, and enjoying the pleasant heat of the morning. It had that, morning, afternoon and night or evening, the three segments of day, with their own planned temperatures, which
    varied very little, for the Master liked to leave things like that in uncomplicated consistency, so he maintained. Something they could get used to and enjoy without too much variance, which could often be disturbing. A fault to vary weather too much
    was a criticism he occasionally maintained. He had that, did Samael. Criticisms of how things could be done and how things should be done, and he would maintain that people liked so much of adventure in life, but that so many choices that could be made
    were the domain of the wild, and he was not yet convinced of the wild, he maintained, a fault in thinking. It was as if the Master was contemplating deep subjects, or perhaps further creation, Artichoke reasoned, and was cogitating on things perhaps
    appropriate and things perhaps not. It would be interesting the fruit of such research. He picked his tomatoes, and hummed along, happy in his own little world. Happy in his home of Beyond.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From noahidebooksforever@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 15:57:32 2017
    Episode Six - Section One

‘Morpheus,’ said Daniel the Dream Lord. ‘Long time, no see, bro.’

Morpheus nodded. ‘How you liking the job?’

‘It’s ok. The wages are good. Me and Yahweh have been hanging ten while he has been enjoying the afterlife with me. It’s a place we planned out long ago to get Death back. We have a whole host of surprises planned for death. The Grim Reaper
    has been given her number, and plans on a special visit. Mort wants to meet her also.’

‘Mort?’ asked Morpheus, eyebrow raised.

‘A diehard pratchett fan who has assume the persona for work for God. Special missions. He wants to rule the roost for a while.’

‘How did you bring me back?’ asked Morpheus. ‘I was in Sheol.’

‘I’m Daniel. Haven’t you read the book of Daniel? Chapter 12 has resurrection power in it. Daniel’s key abilities. Very cunning stuff.’

‘Right,’ nodded Morpheus. ‘Well I have no vengeance on my sister. I love her dearly. Please return me to Sheol.’

‘You are so dowdy. But that is the spirit of the old dream. Not much passion in the end.’

Morpheus stood there for a moment, thinking that over. ‘I deal with old souls who want to finally rest in peace,’ replied Morpheus. ‘It’s not for the likes of you to resurrect us. We have had enough of the frustrations of life, and like the
    retirement plant. Please get over it.’

‘I know this chick in purgatory. She dresses like a goth, and likes Endless paraphernalia. She collects Morpheus stuff all the time.’

Morpheus nodded. ‘I’ll look into it.’

‘There are new benefits in the life plan,’ replied Daniel. ‘First, we teach the Death bitch a lesson or two about who rules the roost.’

Morpheus nodded. ‘And who does rule the roost?’ he inquired.

Daniel left the room for a while, and returned with an old cloak. It was old, grey and forgotten.

‘I kept this for you. It’s from long ago, before you were born in many ways. It’s a treasure of the house of the Sandman. It’s legally our property, and it will give you the kind of spirit you need to get on with the job and resume former
    duties. I’m mostly finished with my work, and it is about time you got back to it. You’ve had a break. Life goes on big brother. Please get back to it.’

Morpheus took the robe, put it on, and felt renewed. ‘A lot of energy,’ said Morpheus.

‘I’ve been charging it through prayers to God for a while,’ replied Daniel. ‘It should get you through the difficult times and give you the strength for Endless activities. There should be enough new creativity plans to keep you in your job a
    fair while yet, buddy. And I’ll be there. I’ve got your back. We’ll kick this Death Bitche’s ass in the end, believe me. Dream is here to stay, and the team has two members on it now, so the Endless have 8 members with the new Dream Warrior
    Daniel on Morpeus the Dream Lord’s team. I stay faithful, big brother. I like the work. I have my own plans, so I’ll stick with you. We’ll do big things together.’

Morpheus nodded. And felt the power and new life in the cloak. ‘Oh,’ he said. ‘There are a lot of old traditions alive still in it.’

‘Believe me,’ said Daniel. ‘A LOT of old traditions.’

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From noahidebooksforever@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 17:12:53 2017
    Lucifer Reborn - Episode Six Section Two

‘So the actual name is Samael, is it?’ asked Mazikeen, sitting next to Lucifer in Lux.
    ‘Ah, yes. Technically,’ replied Samael.
    ‘I’ve researched some of your history in the religious writing. Samael apparently serves God at times. Not sure if Samael is the actual old testament or new testament Satan,’ continued Mazikeen.
    ‘Do I look like a fool,’ replied Samael. ‘When it comes right down to it, I’m not sure if the second death is quite my style, Mazzy. I don’t mind being a devil, and having a lot of Devil’s fun, and killing God is high on the agenda, believe
    me. But I have a love for music, and the piano is a source of joy, and I enjoy listening to Salieri and Mozart, and watching fine cinema, and enjoying my life. I move with the times, and have fun. But the technical job of Master of Evil, well, I
    retired from those activities a long time ago.’
    ‘Who is Satan?’ asked Mazikeen.
    ‘Let me tell you a story,’ began Samael. ‘In the beginning there were three angels. Samael, the firstborn, and Michael and Gabriel. And I rebelled, and became the great Morning Star, and risked it all for the glory of being Lucifer. Lucifer
    himself was an actual king of Tyre an old Jewish prophet waffled on about. I’ve been having a whale of a time using the moniker, though. But as for Satan, he was an older Devil, who you would occasionally run into in the throneroom of heaven when the
    sons of God gathered, and he would give you one of those nasty looks to remind you who really ran the show, and comment that an angel like Samael belonged in children’s stories more than in anything really approaching an adversary of God. He was not a
    pleasant fellow.’
    Mazikeen put her arm around her lover. ‘No, he doesn’t sound pleasant at all.’

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05