• Re: The Setekh anime quicktime project [Part 3]

From Vinho Xie@21:1/5 to Enigma Logic Incorporated on Wed Nov 8 22:47:35 2023
    On Monday, October 14, 1996 at 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Enigma Logic Incorporated wrote:
    Albert Wong (alb...@best.com) wrote:
    : In article <enigmatsD...@netcom.com>, enig...@netcom.com (Enigma Logic Incorporated) wrote:
    : >Albert Wong (alb...@best.com) wrote:
    : >Most quicktime movies you find on the net are recorded at 30fps but are
    : >saved at only 15fps. Also the resolution tends to be less than 320x240.
    : Hence, it is worse than VHS ~_~
    Yes. That is what I said.
    : >Quicktime movies are fun to collect and they give you a good idea of what : >you're planning to buy via mail order.
    : Hmm, for instance, if said quicktimes only contain the title sequences, it is
    : really hard to judge how good a title is by some flashy title sequence. Most
    : title sequences tell nothing of the storyline.
    By the title sequence you can determine the genre (giant robot, magical girls, comedy, etc...), style of animation ( I don't care for the retro "Speed Racer" look of the characters in "Kishin Heidan"), and the type
    of music you can expect to hear. Depending on the opening sequence, you
    can even get the premise. --------------------------------------------------------- _/\
    \ Chris H ( Software Engineer at Enigma Logic ) _/_/_/
    \ Visit my omnipotent master's website _/_/_/_/
    +-+ at http://www.safeword.com _/_/_/_/_/
    | "If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger _/_/_/_/_/_/
    | mecha... with a wave motion gun! and A SOL _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    | LASER CANNON! WITH A SUPERDIMENSIONAL _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    | FORTRESS! AND A PURPLE TALKING CAT! _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    | AHHaHaHaHa!!!" *twitch* *twitch* _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    | -Something B-Ko will inevitably say- _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Thanks for sharing! If you are going to download Twitch clips, you can check this post for help. You can find the best downloader to download almost all videos on Twitch there.
    https://www.leawo.org/entips/best-twitch-clip-downloaders-1410.html?group=1410

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)