• The End of Vampire Knight Guilty (spoilers)

From petrikvac@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 1 02:31:44 2020
    yes you are right but for fans like me it would be better for new season and a lot of new episodes.

this anime make me think about myself and my luck and so I am watching it again and again and I cannot stop even I want but every time I try it, it is like my hearth is crushing from sadness when I go to sleep and so I watch it again.

For me end is not that closed there could be scenes like of where they went and Zero chassing them and a lot of new thingsabout them

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From anthony.baranyi@bell.net@21:1/5 to petr...@gmail.com on Thu Apr 2 18:25:20 2020
    On Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 5:31:48 AM UTC-4, petr...@gmail.com wrote:
    yes you are right but for fans like me it would be better for new season and a lot of new episodes.

this anime make me think about myself and my luck and so I am watching it again and again and I cannot stop even I want but every time I try it, it is like my hearth is crushing from sadness when I go to sleep and so I watch it again.

For me end is not that closed there could be scenes like of where they went and Zero chassing them and a lot of new thingsabout them

Wow - a reply after all these years... I can barely remember the series or the scenes that I summarized. In any event, thanks for your interest and comments.

Dave Baranyi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From petrikvac@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 2 23:42:55 2020
    Ano yes i just google everything that i can about Vampire knight and again i look at it again

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From petrikvac@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 2 23:32:57 2020
    Yes im very intrested and i hope for another episodes like from the books

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From petrikvac@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 3 00:53:21 2020
    and if someone loves it as i do look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AooIdB1tvh8

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05