• Ishuzoku Reviewers - Raunchy Beer-and-Popcorn Fun

From anthony.baranyi@bell.net@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 11 11:19:43 2020
    I had no idea how the hilariously vulgar “Ishuzoku Reviewers” manga was going to be adapted as an anime, but to my great surprise and delight it has transitioned extremely well. The first episode was true to the manga, well-paced, well-animated and
    funny as Hell.

The premise explains everything about this story. In some fantasy world where humans, elves, fairies, beast-people, spirits, angels and every other possible fantasy creature lives, two adventurers, a human named Stunk and an elf named Zel, decide to
    start to review the brothels that they frequent. The brothels in this world, and there are lots of them, tend to specialize by species and Stunk and Zel want to try out every species. The two start to write and post reviews of the brothels that they
    visit. The reviews become popular with other adventurers who pay for copies, thus funding further “adventures” for Stunk and Zel.

Along the way the two save a fallen angel named Crim from trouble so Crim becomes a frequent, albeit somewhat reluctant, companion with them. Crim has a broken halo so he can’t go back to Heaven. He also has a secret – he is equipped “both ways” -
    although he passes himself off as an effeminate-looking male. Crim joins in on the reviewing along with a number of other “regulars” including a Dogman, a Halfling, and a male Lamia.

There is no particular “plot” in the story. This is simple, not-politically-correct, male locker room sexual fantasy humor. There are no “bad ends” to their “quests”. There are also no “progressive” morals in the tales. This is tasteless,
    raunchy, beer-and-popcorn fun. I’ll be back for more and my initial rating is A.

Dave Baranyi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)