• Lamu the Invader Girl?

From napa sensei@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 13 08:46:17 2021
    hello anyones whos still active is this a thread about the urusei yatsura animax dub and if so has anyone here got recordings of the brodcast

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From anthony.baranyi@bell.net@21:1/5 to napa sensei on Sat Aug 14 21:52:30 2021
    On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 11:46:19 AM UTC-4, napa sensei wrote:
    hello anyones whos still active is this a thread about the urusei yatsura animax dub and if so has anyone here got recordings of the brodcast

Damn - This is an old thread. I don't think that many people remember the dub version. In fact, I doubt many people, other than us Really Old Farts, remember the series at all. It's still my all time favourite, but that's just me. I've got the Warner
    Brothers Japan Blu-Ray collections, but they are in Japanese only. (And even they are pretty old now.)

Your best bet is to search the various Anime Bit Torrent sites in case someone has posted torrents of the dubs. One never knows, anything is possible on the Net.

Dave Baranyi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ged@21:1/5 to anthony...@bell.net on Tue Oct 12 17:16:14 2021
    On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 12:52:31 AM UTC-4, anthony...@bell.net wrote:
    On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 11:46:19 AM UTC-4, napa sensei wrote:
    Damn - This is an old thread. I don't think that many people remember the dub version. In fact, I doubt many people, other than us Really Old Farts, remember the series at all. It's still my all time favourite, but that's just me. I've got the Warner
    Brothers Japan Blu-Ray collections, but they are in Japanese only. (And even they are pretty old now.)

Your best bet is to search the various Anime Bit Torrent sites in case someone has posted torrents of the dubs. One never knows, anything is possible on the Net.

Dave Baranyi

I made the original post. I'm still alive.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From napa sensei@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 18 15:32:48 2021
    Hi ged do you happen to have any broadcast recordings I'm asking because I have been looking for the dub to try and archive it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05