• LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #282: Electrocutioner's Song Part Five (2/2

From Arthur Spitzer@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 21:16:13 2023
    [continued from previous message]

"That's a risk we'll have to take. There is no way that we can let you sacrifice your life for us. So, off you go. And remember, you can't come back, no matter what. And tell your friends that it would be just as bad if they came back. We will miss you and honor your memory. Bye!" and M-TM pressed a button on his console.
    "But...." Contraption Man and Ms. Multitask vanished into the
    timestream.
    "Whew, finally got rid of all those damn future travelers. Now back to work."

LNH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In COMA, PLOT RETAINER vanished. The discarded ELECTROCUTIONER
    costume rose into the air.
    "Hey! What's going on!?!" asked MULTIPL-X.
    The Electrocutioner said, "WELL, I GOT TIRED OF THAT GAME. AFTER I LET THE ULTIMATE NINJA AND Z GO, JEOPARDY JUST WASN'T AS MUCH FUN >SIGH<"
    "Let them go!?! They escaped! Just like we X-OVER MEN will do!!!"

ZZZZZZZ AAA PPPPPPP
    ZZ AA AA PP PP
    ZZ AA AA PP PP
    ZZ AAAAAAAAA PPPPPP
    ZZ AA AA PP
    ZZZZZZZ AA AA PP

"FOOL! NOONE CAN LEAVE HERE UNLESS I WILL IT! I AM A GREAT AND POWERFUL BEING, NOT SOME SHMUCK WITH A BUG ZAPPER! I AM A MEMBER OF A GROUP OF ENTITIES KNOWN AS THE _FINISHLESS_. WE WERE BEFORE THE BEGINNING AND WILL BE AFTER THE END! ONCE I WAS KNOWN AS _ENTERTAINMENT_, BUT THAT WAS MANY EONS AGO. >SIGH< BUT SOMETIMES I GET NOSTALIGIC AND REVERT TO MY OLD WAYS....AHH, THOSE WERE THE DAYS. MY SISTER, _DYSLEXIA_, CONSENTED TO HELP IN MY FUN."
    "But if you were "Entertainment" and are now the "Electrocutioner", two names that start with an "e", why does hers start with a "d"?" asked a charred X-Over Man.
    "WELL, SIS NEVER COULD SPELL"
    "And what about that familiar looking cuff?"
    "HEY, I MIGHT BE AN OMNIPOTENT BEING, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T KEEP UP ON THE LATEST STYLES! NOW, BACK TO THE SHOW. HOW ABOUT....MUD WRESTLING!?!"
    >DING<

LNH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Ultimate Ninja was not happy. Usually, he just had to pose and act ninja- like. Rebel Yell or CONTINUITY CHAMP had always been around to do the actual leading. But CC was stuck in that Continuity Caper thing and Rebel Yell had been kidnapped. Now everybody was turning to him.
    "Obscure Trivia Lad wants to know what we're going to do."
    The Ninja decided. "We will wait. We know not where our captured comrades are. Rebel Yell will find a way of getting a message to us. In the meantime, we must prepare in case the plethora of ACTON LORDs decides to attack."

In an alley across the street from the HQ, the destroyed body of Sidekick Man rusted. The evil robot lay forgotten by the net.heroes.

LNH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In the Medlab, SIG.LAD bubbled unstably.

LNH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And finaly, on board MR. MINISTER's satellite, on the prisoner level, down a hallway, in a cell, were the imprisoned Rebel Yell and LURKING GIRL.
    "I don't belive this! I've been kidnapped again!!!"
    "Look on the bright side, Luri, we could've been kidnapped with POCKET MAN."
    "Yeah, heh, I swear, if he doesn't stop pestering me...."
    The door slid open and a spikedly armored figure was tossed in to the cell.
    "SUFFERYNG!" exclaimed Rebel Yell.
    A tall, metallic figure entered the cell. "Very good, Rebel Yell. It is no wonder you are leader with such an amazing intuitive ability, considering that you have never met my "brother" before. I am sorry for the delay, but I had to take him from one of those infernal Acton Lords, with whom I left a paper mache' model."
    Lurking Girl lept at Mr. Minister, reaching for his throat. "Minister, you scum!"
    She bounced off a force field. "Tut, tut. That is no way for a '''"mother"''' to treat her '''''''"child"''''''. Oh," turning to Rebel Yell, "and '''"father"''', do not think that your net.hero friends can save you. My techno-funkadelic booty shield, which surrounds this space station, will only allow those with genetic patterns related to my own to enter."
    The Southern Knight made sure that Lurking Girl was ok. "What the hell are you talking about ?!?"
    "Isn't it obvious? You and Lurking Lass there are my parents in an alternate timeline's future, one which, of course can never occur now, but I still will take my revenge on you!"
    "WHAT!!?!!" said Lurking Girl and Rebel Yell.
    Luri turned to Yell and glared at him.
    "What?!? You can't possibly think that this is my fault? Luri?"
    "Men! Hrmph!"
    "Luri!"
    "Enough of this prattle! I suffered much because of you two. Pain no child should have to. You will pay for what you will never have the chance to not do!"
    Lurking Girl looked up, "What, were we bad parents? Did we abandon you to a cold, uncaring techno-future after you had been infected by a computer-like virus by some immortal madman?"
    "No!! Nothing as benign as that!!!! You would not let me live in the castle at Dis.net World!!! No matter how much I pleaded, you forced me to leave!!!"
    Rebel Yell deadpanned, "Oh the horror."
    An energy beam hit Yell, throwing him across the cell. "_HOW_DARE_YOU_ BELITTLE_MY_PAIN!!!!!!"
    Rebel Yell stood up, shakily. Lurking Girl ran over to help him. "What about him?" Yell said, pointing to Sufferyng.
    "You always loved him best!!! You gave him a complete set of Net.Man toys and left me with junk!!"
    "Th-ats n-n-not tr-ue," began the barely concious Sufferyng, "Y-you ju-st des-troy-ed all of your t-toys and Mom and Dad would-n't g-get you an-ymore 'til you learned t-to t-take care of 'em"
    "SHUT UP, YOU!!!" Minister zapped Sufferyng with a force blast, sending him back into unconciousness. "Now, Rebel Yell and Lurking Lass, dear father and mother, you shall die!"
    "Wait a minute," said LG. "You just said Lurking LASS."
    "Yes, so?"
    "I'm Lurking GIRL!!! Christ!! That damned Lass has screwed me over AGAIN!! Reb, I want to know who the hell she is! Right NOW!!!"
    "Uh, Luri, this is really not the time to go in to this. I promise I'll explain later."
    Minister interrupted, "What are you two talking about?!?"
    Yell answered, "She's not your mother, you idiot. Lurking Lass is someone else. And you know what? I don't give a damn if you're my son from some alt.future. You're villain scum and you're gonna pay for your crimes.
    Starting now!"

BBBBBBBBBB OOOO OOOO MMM MMM
    BB BB OO OO OO OO MM MM MM MM
    BB BB OO OO OO OO MM MM MM MM
    BBBBBBB OO OO OO OO MM MMMM MM
    BBBBBBB OO OO OO OO MM MM MM
    BB BB OO OO OO OO MM MM
    BB BB OO OO OO OO MM MM
    BBBBBBBBBB OOOO OOOO MM MM

"WHAT WAS THAT!!?!!" yelled Minister as he turned toward the sound, only to face...
    "ME!!! VILE CUR!!! YOU SHALL SUFFER THE WRATH OF PLOT KING!!!!"
    The storyline sentinel engaged the bewildered Mr. Minister in combat, while List Lad ran into the cell and freed the captive heroes.
    "Let's go. I, List Lad, have brought a ship to shuttle us home."
    The three net.heroes ran to the ship and boarded it. Lurking Girl was very confused. "How'd they get here? I thought only genetic..."
    Yell interupted, "List Lad and Plot King are alt.versions of me. They have my genetic pattern. They knew where we were the same way I knew who Sufferyng was. We can share thoughts."
    "Then how come you didn't know about SideKick Man when I told you about the search for him?"
    "It's not a constant sharing of information, only when it's necessary. Besides, between you and me, I rarely tap into List Lad's thoughts. They're really boring. Hold on a second..."
    Rebel Yell projected a thought to Plot King. <<Destroy the satellite and meet us back at HQ>>.
    Plot King turned to Mr. Minister. "SAY GOODNIGHT GRACIE."

You know that scene in STAR WARS, where the Death Star blows up, and Luke's X-Wing and the Millenium Falcon swoop out of the explosion? Well, picture that but replace the X-Wing with Plot King and the Falcon with List Lad's shuttle, and you get the idea.
    The team headed back to LNHHQ.

LNH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

wRAL and the NETTER LIBERATION FRONT stood in a defensive perimeter around Acton Lord's estate. PCAL was plotting in his library, while in the basement, the real SideWinder lay unconcious.

LNH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The wreckage of Mr. Minister's satelite continued to orbit around the Earth. A figure made of AdamAnt skin (tm) crawled to the surface carrying a form clad in spiked armor. (Figuring that if a joke doesn't work once, it should be attempted again) Mr. Minister said, "So that's the way it' going to be!?! There is only ROOM AT THE TOP for me! I shall destroy thoose GOODY TWO SHOES. I will unleash my final revenge: OPERATION: TRIPLE CROWN!!!!! BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!

############################################################################### ******************************************************************************* ###############################################################################

==========

Next Week: The Electrofying Cnclshnn uv... stop that, Typo Lad! Stop it!!

==========

Arthur "Same Classic Channel. But Same Time? Probably not." Spitzer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)