• LNH: Cover Gallery #56i

From Arthur Spitzer@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 13 02:03:43 2021
    ][][][][][][][][][][][< COVER * GALLERY * #56i>][][][][][][][][][][][

Shameless Hype Lad with a very panicked and pale face pulls his hair out while screaming
    toward the heavens, "Oh, God! It's coming!! Nothing can stop it!! Nothing!!! Not the
    LNH!! Not any hero or villain or God or talking gorilla!! None of them!!! NONE OF THEM!!!
    Not even Russ Allbery!! Not even Sweet, Sweet Russ!! Not even him!!! It's going to be
    posted! Posted sometime in October!! Posted on the rec.arts.comics.creative newsgroup!
    And all will witness its terrible, terrible horror! All!! We will all witness the
    complete and utter horror of...

.........THE BITTORRENTED CLICKBAITY SPHAM E-MAIL OF THE NAMER BOY --
    DOCUMENTARY PROJECT: SEASON THREE #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And staring at Coward Lad he continues, "Ohgodohgod! And why aren't you absolutely terrified
    by this -- Coward Lad? Why are you so incredibly chill about all this -- And WHY oh god WHY
    are you dressed exactly like... THE FONZE!!!!??????? WHY????!!!!!!!"

And Coward Lad who is indeed very, very chill about all of this and who is also dressed very
    much like the Fonze from Happy Days -- gives a very big and loud yawn while he fastens some
    water skis to his feet. And next to him appears to be a ramp and swimming pool filled with
    sharks.

THE UNDERNEATH BLURB:

WHY IS COWARD LAD SO INCREDIBLY CHILL ABOUT THE UNSTOPPABLE POSTING OF THE BITTORRENTED
    CLICKBAITY SPHAM E-MAIL OF THE NAMER BOY -- DOCUMENTARY PROJECT: SEASON THREE #3 AND WHY
    IS HE DRESSED LIKE THE FONZE!!!!? WHAT COMPLETELY INSANE UTTER MADNESS IS THIS!!!? FOR THE
    LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!?

Guest Starring: Goggles Guy!!

][][][][][][][][][][][<* * * * * * * * * * * *>][][][][][][][][][][][

Arthur "Russ could probably stop it..." Spitzer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Drew Nilium@21:1/5 to Arthur Spitzer on Wed Oct 13 02:21:26 2021
    On 10/12/21 10:03 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
    <snip>
    Shameless Hype Lad

The new character find of 2021! :D

And all will witness its terrible, terrible horror! All!! We will all witness the

.........THE BITTORRENTED CLICKBAITY SPHAM E-MAIL OF THE NAMER BOY --
    DOCUMENTARY PROJECT: SEASON THREE #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG :D I was hoping this was coming!
    ]
    And Coward Lad who is indeed very, very chill about all of this and who is also dressed very
    much like the Fonze from Happy Days -- gives a very big and loud yawn while he fastens some
    water skis to his feet. And next to him appears to be a ramp and swimming pool filled with
    sharks.

omfg X3 <3 Yessssss good, if Arthur says that something he does is gonna be terrible it's actually gonna be amazing

Drew "I bet his Digimon is a fire-shooting dinosaur" Nilium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arthur Spitzer@21:1/5 to Drew Perron on Wed Oct 13 22:42:13 2021
    On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 7:21:26 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
    On 10/12/21 10:03 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
    <snip>
    Shameless Hype Lad

I kind of thought this character already existed, but couldn't find him searching
    through google groups. I put him in the Public Domain though so feel free to use him.

The new character find of 2021! :D

.........THE BITTORRENTED CLICKBAITY SPHAM E-MAIL OF THE NAMER BOY -- DOCUMENTARY PROJECT: SEASON THREE #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG :D I was hoping this was coming!
    ]
    sharks.
    omfg X3 <3 Yessssss good, if Arthur says that something he does is gonna be terrible it's actually gonna be amazing

We'll see. I mean there were parts where I was writing stuff and chuckling about what I was
    writing, but those parts will probably appall most people.

Drew "I bet his Digimon is a fire-shooting dinosaur" Nilium

Arthur "Probably.." Spitzer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05