• LNH: Cover Gallery #55i

From Drew Nilium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 12 01:40:41 2021
    XPost: alt.comics.lnh

][][][][][][][][][][][< COVER * GALLERY * #55i>][][][][][][][][][][][

In the foreground, Fat Boy of the Oddball Legion looks at his phone in shock. The background is a series of legally-distinct-from-Twitter messages, all of which say "help me", other than one third from the bottom which says "nice ass lol".

FAT BOY: When Frat Boy's mission to the Internetverse went wrong, I thought he was dead! But now his spirit is creeping my social media! I have to save him, before he's--

FAT BOY [explosion-shaped speech bubble]: LOST FOREVER IN MY DMs!

][][][][][][][][][][][<* * * * * * * * * * * *>][][][][][][][][][][][

Author's Note: "Juice" came on at work. X3

Drew "a terrifying thought indeed" Nilium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Amabel Holland@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 12 19:01:40 2021
    Can I just take a moment to say how delighted I am that Cover Gallery is still a thing, and how each installment manages to (1) have a cute/clever punchline, and (2) evoke/suggest an entire story in just a few brief snippets?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Drew Nilium@21:1/5 to Amabel Holland on Wed Oct 13 02:13:21 2021
    On 10/12/21 3:01 PM, Amabel Holland wrote:
    Can I just take a moment to say how delighted I am that Cover Gallery is still a thing, and how each installment manages to (1) have a cute/clever punchline, and (2) evoke/suggest an entire story in just a few brief snippets?

Eeeeeeee ^#^ Thank you so much! That's my goal, to pack an entire story's worth of punchline into a few simple strokes. My brain generates so many story concepts that I gotta. X3

Drew "it's so fun" Nilium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05