• LNH: Sentence Adventures Chapter Two: "Rise of the Time Wizards!"

From Drew Nilium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 15 03:46:46 2021
    XPost: alt.comics.lnh

Sentence Adventures!
    By Drew Nilium!
    Chapter Two: "Rise of the Time Wizards!"

====

Meanwhile, in the space outside time, a diabolical mastermind of absolute chaos cackled in terrible glee! "Cosmic infinity courses thru my veins; my body is ablaze with astral charge; and once again, the galaxy will tremble at the might of-- OOF!"

"aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA--" Because she was spinning helplessly thru a trans-time tunnel, Twinkle was completely unable to keep herself from bouncing off some weird guy monologuing to himself! "AAAAAAASORRYAAAAAAaaaaaaa..."

"...aaaaaAAAAAAOOF!" Twinkle's fall thru time was broken by a nice soft squishy object - that turned out to be the back of a very enraged hippopotamus!!

"Ex*cuse* me," said the hippopotamus, wrapping a towel around herself, "but this is *not* a public beach!"

"A-aah, sorry ma'am!" Twinkle put both hands over her face, blushing hotly, and running off down the beach until with an OOF! she ran right into someone else!

"Oh, sorry, miss, I-- a-HA!" The man in the crimson top hat, dramatically flowing cape, and thick brass goggles pointed at her in triumph - specifically, her belt! "So, the Time Wizards have sent an agent to stop me!"

"Yeep!" This guy looked like a total creeper and also Twinkle was competely overwhelmed at this point, so she hit a random button on the belt!

With a magical sparkle and a mystical whoosh, temporal energy swirled around her body and into her hands - and became a mug of hot coffee, with "World's Greatest Time Wizard" stenciled on the side!

Twinkle stared, goggle-eyed, into the mug of coffee, until it was gently taken from her hand, at which point she looked up into a slowly rotating pattern of soft pink light, spinning around inside her head, and the last thing she heard was "Sleeeeeeeep..."

====

Drew "but who are these mysterious Time Wizards? Find out next time, if I end up going in that direction!" Nilium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)