• LNH: Sentence Adventures #4

From Drew Nilium@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 5 01:00:27 2021
    XPost: alt.comics.lnh

"It turns out that time is itself a limited resource," said Zwoop, gesticulating
    wildly, "and while in this era there is more than enough to go around, in my distant future we have had to create devices to harvest time!"

Drew "we're definitely going somewere" Nilium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Amabel Holland@21:1/5 to Drew Perron on Thu Aug 5 02:12:41 2021
    On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 9:00:28 PM UTC-4, Drew Perron wrote:
    "It turns out that time is itself a limited resource," said Zwoop, gesticulating
    wildly, "and while in this era there is more than enough to go around, in my distant future we have had to create devices to harvest time!"

I dig the somewhere where this is going! :-)

There is a simple joy in crafting a sentence, and in working under extreme constraints -- this is bringing back fond memories of Haiku Gorilla for me -- and it's really nice to see you posting more.

Best,

Amabel

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Drew Nilium@21:1/5 to Amabel Holland on Thu Aug 5 18:33:14 2021
    On 8/4/21 10:12 PM, Amabel Holland wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 9:00:28 PM UTC-4, Drew Perron wrote:
    wildly, "and while in this era there is more than enough to go around, in my >> distant future we have had to create devices to harvest time!"

I dig the somewhere where this is going! :-)

Awwwww gosh <3

There is a simple joy in crafting a sentence, and in working under extreme constraints -- this is bringing back fond memories of Haiku Gorilla for me -- and it's really nice to see you posting more.

Awwwwwww!!! Thank you >#>

Drew "well that definitely makes me want to do more!" Nilium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05