• =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3a_JEAN_CHR=c3=89TIEN=2c_FORMER_PRIME_MINISTER_OF_CANA?= =

From weary flake@21:1/5 to mail...@gmail.com on Mon Oct 25 20:04:47 2021
    XPost: alt.folklore.urban, rec.arts.tv

On 10/7/21 1:38 AM, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
    "Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities"

Crime, corruption, and interference: China’s CCP confluence in PC Canada

Here is what you can read with the link below :

"Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canada’s municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is former
    prime minister Jean Chretien, “who since leaving office, has been at the CCP’s financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawa’s foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and Global
    Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.”"

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2021/08/20/crime-corruption-and-interference-chinas-ccp-confluence-in-pc-canada/

Good book review, thanks. The book also mentions the Trudeau's family
    legacy of Chinese corruption as well as the long line of Conservative
    Chinese corruption. Canadian media, I gather, is as bad as USA media
    in always taking the view of foreign over domestic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From weary flake@21:1/5 to weary flake on Mon Oct 25 20:08:09 2021
    XPost: alt.folklore.urban, rec.arts.tv

On 10/25/21 8:04 PM, weary flake wrote:
    "Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities"

Crime, corruption, and interference: China’s CCP confluence in PC Canada >>

"Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canada’s municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is former
    prime minister Jean Chretien, “who since leaving office, has been at the CCP’s financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawa’s foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and Global
    Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.”"

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2021/08/20/crime-corruption-and-interference-chinas-ccp-confluence-in-pc-canada/

I neglected, like what I responded to, to name the book:
    Wilful Blindness, How a network of narcos, tycoons and CCP agents Infiltrated the West,
    by Sam Cooper

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Horny Goat@21:1/5 to weary flake on Wed Jun 15 10:21:57 2022
    On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 20:08:09 -0700, weary flake wrote:

Crime, corruption, and interference: Chinas CCP confluence in PC Canada >>>

"Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canadas municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is former
    prime minister Jean Chretien, who since leaving office, has been at the CCPs financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawas foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and Global
    Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada."

Wilful Blindness, How a network of narcos, tycoons and CCP agents Infiltrated the West,
    by Sam Cooper

1, Yes I know I'm replying to a very old post.

2. Many local libraries have a good hold system (we do) and I thank
    you for providing enough detail to make it an easy lookup in our local
    library. Some posters give fascinating sources which aren't easily "looup-upable" so it's appreciated.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jeffrey Rubard@21:1/5 to The Horny Goat on Wed Jun 15 16:19:01 2022
    On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 10:22:01 AM UTC-7, The Horny Goat wrote:

by Sam Cooper

you for providing enough detail to make it an easy lookup in our local library. Some posters give fascinating sources which aren't easily "looup-upable" so it's appreciated.

What do you think of the NDP?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jeffrey Rubard@21:1/5 to Jeffrey Rubard on Sat Jun 18 15:29:19 2022
    On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 4:19:03 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

"Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canada’s municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is
    former prime minister Jean Chretien, “who since leaving office, has been at the CCP’s financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawa’s foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and
    Global Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.”"

Good book review, thanks. The book also mentions the Trudeau's family >> legacy of Chinese corruption as well as the long line of Conservative >> Chinese corruption. Canadian media, I gather, is as bad as USA media

by Sam Cooper

you for providing enough detail to make it an easy lookup in our local library. Some posters give fascinating sources which aren't easily "looup-upable" so it's appreciated.

Is it a "new thing" to you? It's been in existence for 60 years!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jeffrey Rubard@21:1/5 to Jeffrey Rubard on Wed Jun 29 17:37:33 2022
    On Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 3:29:22 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
    On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 4:19:03 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

"Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canada’s municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is
    former prime minister Jean Chretien, “who since leaving office, has been at the CCP’s financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawa’s foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and
    Global Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.”"

Good book review, thanks. The book also mentions the Trudeau's family >> legacy of Chinese corruption as well as the long line of Conservative >> Chinese corruption. Canadian media, I gather, is as bad as USA media >> in always taking the view of foreign over domestic.

by Sam Cooper

Is it a "new thing" to you? It's been in existence for 60 years!

Interesting stuff, huh?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05