• Example And Persuasion

From Ilya Shambat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 27 20:15:06 2023
    There are two ways to lead: by example and by persuasion.

I have done a lot by way of leading by example. I have always believed in love and I have always been against domestic violence; and in my relationships I was loving and non-violent. When my wife left me there were a number of people watching how the
    situation would go. I showed by example that marital separation does not have to mean becoming enemies, and that it is possible to solve such situations in a civilized and amicable way.

I have also done a lot by way of leading by persuasion. For example I have confronted wrong arguments made by both sides in the gender conflict and posted their refutations on the Internet. For that matter I have confronted wrong arguments made all
    around. Some people see me doing this as whining or blaming. No, it is analysis of major issues impacting upon millions of people.

I am not a hypocrite. I practice what I preach, and I preach what I practice. I believe in being good to your partner, and I have been. This was the case even in situations when my partner was contentious. Arguments will happen in any relationship.
    Domestic violence does not have to.

I want to influence more men to more loving attitudes. Many men don’t realize how good they have it with their wives. They think that women are bad, but for the most part their wives aren’t. They need to appreciate what they have with their wives.
    Their wives are not Andrea Dworkin. Bad women avoid such men, and the women whom they usually find themselves with are good ones. And it is wrong that these women be getting treated like dirt.

So I seek to lead both by example and by persuasion. I want to see a significant reduction in domestic violence, and I want to see a more loving treatment of women. There is only one of me, but there are billions of other men. And if more men make the
    right choice, as influenced by both example and persuasion, life will be better for everyone.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)