• Self-Esteem And Women

From Ilya Shambat@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 21 22:53:01 2023
    I have heard it stated that, unless one has high self-esteem, one has nothing to offer a woman.

This is completely wrong. There are many things that one can offer a woman, whether or not one has a high self-esteem. One can offer passion and affection. One can offer financial grounding. One can offer help in overcoming whatever uninformed or
    malevolent others have put into her mind.

I do three hours of exercise a day, and I take classes in jujitsu. I am stronger than most men my age. And I have better ideas on how to treat women than do most other men. So I most definitely do have things to offer a woman.

With self-esteem, what we see is wrong things being rewarded. If you have higher standards for yourself, you will find it harder to feel good about yourself than if you have lower standards for yourself. Rewarding self-esteem does not reward personal
    good; it rewards low standards.

There were many people who did not want me to have relationships. When a woman on the Internet wanted me, someone wrote, “Do you want to do that to the gene pool?” But I was a good husband and a good father, and my daughter is doing well in every way.
    I am no longer with my former wife, but I have maintained a good relationship with her, and she respects me.

On self-esteem, I have tested moderate. There were two people taking the test with me. One was a horrible woman who kept falsely accusing people. Her score was the tops. Another was a sweet young gentleman who was always willing to help out. His score
    was the pits. I can neither be accused of having a too high self-esteem or a too low self-esteem. What I do know is that high self-esteem does not make good people, and that low self-esteem does not make bad ones.

Why am I writing this? Mostly to get bull crap out of my mind. Also to help others subjected to similar kind of bull crap do the same. I’ve had to deconstruct a lot of lies that are out there, and I have written extensively on the subject at https://
    sites.google.com/site/ilyashambatthought. And I hope that my ideas on the subject are useful to other people.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)