• Q: DEEP BREAST PIERCING

From arvy.ess@googlemail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 3 05:15:46 2018
    A long time ago I visited a sex show in Berlin and a girl with large breasts did several spots. I was a fair distance from the stage so it looked like she had tattoos each side of each breast. For her last spot she was wearing a barbell which went right
    through both breasts with another ball between them and all 3 balls were around 3" diameter and from the way they hung down they were very heavy.
    After the show we got to meet the girls and we asked about the balls, invited to the dressing room and found the bar was 20mm diameter, the whole arrangement was solid stainless steel and so heavy that it was a struggle to lift with one hand.
    She wore rolled up plastic as stretchers and she allowed me to touch my lubed fingers inside her breast after removing the tube. She had been stretching for a long time, something like 10 years and she was well into her forties at the time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From arvy.ess@googlemail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 3 05:16:44 2018
    Just seen the age of this thread :(

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew Smart@21:1/5 to arvy...@googlemail.com on Sat Nov 21 22:51:18 2020
    On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 9:16:46 PM UTC+8, arvy...@googlemail.com wrote:
    Just seen the age of this thread :(
    can be done

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From qijknsjivttt a@21:1/5 to arvy...@googlemail.com on Fri Nov 26 07:37:37 2021
    On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 2:15:48 PM UTC+1, arvy...@googlemail.com wrote:
    A long time ago I visited a sex show in Berlin and a girl with large breasts did several spots. I was a fair distance from the stage so it looked like she had tattoos each side of each breast. For her last spot she was wearing a barbell which went
    right through both breasts with another ball between them and all 3 balls were around 3" diameter and from the way they hung down they were very heavy.
    After the show we got to meet the girls and we asked about the balls, invited to the dressing room and found the bar was 20mm diameter, the whole arrangement was solid stainless steel and so heavy that it was a struggle to lift with one hand.
    She wore rolled up plastic as stretchers and she allowed me to touch my lubed fingers inside her breast after removing the tube. She had been stretching for a long time, something like 10 years and she was well into her forties at the time.

Can you remember the name or is there any footage of it?
    ps: Funnily, I live in germany (not Berlin but a small village close to Trier, tho) aber mein leben hier war und ist nicht besonders aufregend.
    So ziemlich das Gegenteil von Aufregend genau gesagt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dr. Coconutss@21:1/5 to arvy...@googlemail.com on Mon Mar 21 00:21:50 2022
    On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 8:15:48 AM UTC-5, arvy...@googlemail.com wrote:
    A long time ago I visited a sex show in Berlin and a girl with large breasts did several spots. I was a fair distance from the stage so it looked like she had tattoos each side of each breast. For her last spot she was wearing a barbell which went
    right through both breasts with another ball between them and all 3 balls were around 3" diameter and from the way they hung down they were very heavy.

I had always wondered if this was happening much. I saw it one time about 12 years ago at a BME event (back when those were a thing) and there was a younger girl with rods through hers. They were fairly thick, probably more practical for healing. Hers
    didn't have balls, just rods with o-rings to keep them from sliding sideways I guess. Looked really wild.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05