• Wearing a Bra Over a New Tattoo?

From digitaldemon1987@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 20 03:01:52 2016
    Wear a longer skirt with a low rise waist and thigh highs, doing that will prevent rubbing and be careful when sitting so your shirt doesnt stick to the ink.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From shayroxx44@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 17 06:22:53 2018
    Ok I found the BEST SOLUTION! I hope everyone that gets a new sternum tattoo sees this I got mine last week and I have a ton of unpacked sports bras from Victoria Secret and I literally used a hair tie and tied it around the front of my sports bra while
    I have it on and it scrunched up the sternum area of it so it doesn’t touch my tattoo and it’s perfect I’ve been wearing different bras all week and it never rubs!

I did it by putting a hair tie inside my sports bra and pulling one end of the hair tie through the bottom and top part of my bra. Then I loop one end of the hair tie inside the other end and pull it tight then I grabbed one of the knots I made when
    doing that and put my hair tie under it and pulled again so that it would stay in place and boom it’s perfect!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sidesrachel16@gmail.com@21:1/5 to shayr...@gmail.com on Fri Jun 22 11:23:00 2018
    On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 6:22:54 AM UTC-7, shayr...@gmail.com wrote:
    Ok I found the BEST SOLUTION! I hope everyone that gets a new sternum tattoo sees this I got mine last week and I have a ton of unpacked sports bras from Victoria Secret and I literally used a hair tie and tied it around the front of my sports bra
    while I have it on and it scrunched up the sternum area of it so it doesn’t touch my tattoo and it’s perfect I’ve been wearing different bras all week and it never rubs!

I did it by putting a hair tie inside my sports bra and pulling one end of the hair tie through the bottom and top part of my bra. Then I loop one end of the hair tie inside the other end and pull it tight then I grabbed one of the knots I made when
    doing that and put my hair tie under it and pulled again so that it would stay in place and boom it’s perfect!

Is there any way you could post a picture of that set up? I just got a new sternum tattoo as well and am not sure I totally understand the hair tie situation - but it sounds very helpful!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05