• Nipple piercing ripped out -- how to care for? recovery?

From kettle2971@mydusd.org@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 13 08:55:10 2016
    Hi all, so this same thing actually happened to me yesterday, I fell into my door getting out of the shower and it ripped it right out. I went to the doctors and had it stitched back together since my nipple had two flaps on skin and was bleeding quite a
    lot. I would next time recommend getting it stitched so that you don't have any problems with it looking deformed. Goodluck!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From erolack15@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 28 21:53:49 2016
    Bahhh omg I'm happy this wasn't just me but shat we all had to go through that !! I was using my loofa in the shower the ribbon caught my ring and snatched ! Holy effing shiza! Ripped half way horizontally didn't know what to do lucklybhad bhtterlfy tap
    and large knuckle bandages didn't put anything on it ointment wise but wasn't sure really exactly what to do !! Left the piercing in butterfly tapped the nipple to heal together where it is ripped then the other way and the large manage to cover the nip
    completely so can't happen and barbel isn't shifting hoping for the best . Fml We'll see how it goes I'm already planning for one odd looking nip I don't want to repierce through scartissue

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)