• X-Men TAS original broadcasts with swearing

From James Fabiano@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 13 11:24:50 2023
    Hello. I am looking for the original credits to the Fox X-Men. Not just the CGI closing credits, but also when the announcer said "Previously on F***ING X-Men..." This was edited in reruns and on Disney+, but I remember seeing it! In fact the writers
    of Chucky pay homage to this when Brad Dourif gets to do the "Previously on F***ING Chucky!" announcement. Anyone got it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Terrence Briggs@21:1/5 to James Fabiano on Sat Jul 1 11:40:06 2023
    On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 2:24:51 PM UTC-4, James Fabiano wrote:
    Hello. I am looking for the original credits to the Fox X-Men. Not just the CGI closing credits, but also when the announcer said "Previously on F***ING X-Men..." This was edited in reruns and on Disney+, but I remember seeing it! In fact the writers
    of Chucky pay homage to this when Brad Dourif gets to do the "Previously on F***ING Chucky!" announcement. Anyone got it?

Sorry, dude. I saw every episode of X-Men that premiered in the United States, in the early 1990s. None of them featured anything of the sort.

Yes, ExoSquad let a "wise ass kids gotta eat" line slip into the first run of episodes. It was removed from the reruns.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From James Fabiano@21:1/5 to Terrence Briggs on Thu Jul 20 07:44:56 2023
    On Saturday, July 1, 2023 at 2:40:08 PM UTC-4, Terrence Briggs wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 2:24:51 PM UTC-4, James Fabiano wrote:
    Sorry, dude. I saw every episode of X-Men that premiered in the United States, in the early 1990s. None of them featured anything of the sort.

Yes, ExoSquad let a "wise ass kids gotta eat" line slip into the first run of episodes. It was removed from the reruns.
    No! I remember seeing it!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05