• Re: The female villain on Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling

From James Fabiano@21:1/5 to jmfabi...@gmail.com on Mon Jun 13 11:21:38 2022
    On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 8:20:26 PM UTC-4, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 8:07:06 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
    On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 10:19:10 AM UTC-4, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
    Settle this for me, as this is another instance where people claim this Fabulous Moolah chick was on the show. Who is that even? The Giant Uterus, who was honored at WrestleMania's all-woman battle royal, was on the show, I remember seeing that.
    But I don't remember seeing anyone named Moolah!

Moolah was on the show. They gave her the specs with $ on each lens. As for this "Giant Uterus", I won't even dignify that with a response.

You have to remember, Jim, the wrestlers DID NOT voice their animated selves. For example, Brad Garrett (later of "Everybody Loves Raymond") was the voice of the animated Hulk Hogan, while James Avery ("Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", "Teenage Mutant Ninja
    Turtles") was JYD, though the real things did sketches. This is why the show bombed.
    No I refuse to believe this! Like people trying to give this Chris Benoit imaginary guy credit for Stevie Richards' career!

Update: apparently Young Rock did what you say the cartoon did, and replaced the Giant Uterus with this Moolah woman people invented.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)