• Ida Mufferbids parody on Dinosaurs

From AWORio@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 11 19:32:09 2022
    I remember there was an episode of Dinosaurs where the Sinclair family were watching a parody of The Price is Right, and it featured an old female Eoraptor (a really early type of dinosaur) entertaining the audience. Does anyone have this on tape?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Great Radio Surfing Channel@21:1/5 to AWORio on Sun Jan 16 00:34:21 2022
    I have it!

I’ll trade for the episode of Fonzie and the Happy Days Gang where the Fonz appears on the panel of a show very similar to Match Game. The host, called Jim Rugburn, was voiced by Howard Cosell.

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 7:32:10 PM UTC-8, AWORio wrote:
    I remember there was an episode of Dinosaurs where the Sinclair family were watching a parody of The Price is Right, and it featured an old female Eoraptor (a really early type of dinosaur) entertaining the audience. Does anyone have this on tape?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AWORio@21:1/5 to fulgencio...@gmail.com on Mon Jan 24 14:19:51 2022
    On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 3:34:22 AM UTC-5, fulgencio...@gmail.com wrote:
    I have it!

I’ll trade for the episode of Fonzie and the Happy Days Gang where the Fonz appears on the panel of a show very similar to Match Game. The host, called Jim Rugburn, was voiced by Howard Cosell.
    On Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 7:32:10 PM UTC-8, AWORio wrote:

TRADE IS ON!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05