• Gene Rayburn on TMNT

From The Great Radio Surfing Channel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 23 22:40:15 2021
    There was an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles where Gene Rayburn voiced a manager of a nearby pizza joint. He was getting along well with the turtles, but was seen coughing up blood. Michelangelo asked “shouldn’t we call 911? That does not
    look good.”
    Raphael replied “No, let him cough up a lung! Find a quarter and get your ass to a payphone!”
    At the end of the episode was a “Turtle Tips” segment that encourages kids to get an adult if someone appears to be bleeding or unconscious. If there’s no adult, they should call 911 and speak calmly with the dispatcher.”

I remember seeing this episode all the time but didn’t record it. Anyone have this?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From James Fabiano@21:1/5 to fulgencio...@gmail.com on Mon Jan 3 13:11:46 2022
    On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 1:40:15 AM UTC-5, fulgencio...@gmail.com wrote:
    There was an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles where Gene Rayburn voiced a manager of a nearby pizza joint. He was getting along well with the turtles, but was seen coughing up blood. Michelangelo asked “shouldn’t we call 911? That does not
    look good.”
    Raphael replied “No, let him cough up a lung! Find a quarter and get your ass to a payphone!”
    At the end of the episode was a “Turtle Tips” segment that encourages kids to get an adult if someone appears to be bleeding or unconscious. If there’s no adult, they should call 911 and speak calmly with the dispatcher.”

I remember seeing this episode all the time but didn’t record it. Anyone have this?

I do. I'll trade for the one where Bob Barker plays a pimp out to overrule New York City's crime scene. His sidekick is voiced by Ida Mufferbids, of course.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Great Radio Surfing Channel@21:1/5 to James Fabiano on Fri Jan 7 12:57:37 2022
    It took me a while to look for that episode.

TRADE IS ON!

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 1:11:47 PM UTC-8, James Fabiano wrote:
    On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 1:40:15 AM UTC-5, fulgencio...@gmail.com wrote:
    look good.”

I do. I'll trade for the one where Bob Barker plays a pimp out to overrule New York City's crime scene. His sidekick is voiced by Ida Mufferbids, of course.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05