• Looking for two books

From Edgar Williams@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 2 16:10:34 2021
    Hi all, I read two books, one a sequel of the first, about 60 years ago. I was 12 at the time so that would put it about 1960. I don't remember title or author.

The plot went something like this: two brothers invest their inheritance in a clipper ship and cargo and start a journey to China to trade. One of them gets marooned on the Northwest coast and lives with the Indians of that area. The other is abandoned
    on a desert island. Somehow, they both survive, get back together and reclaim their ship and fortune.

Does anyone know these books or have these books?

Thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Lenona@21:1/5 to Edgar Williams on Mon Oct 18 15:24:43 2021
    On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 7:10:35 PM UTC-4, Edgar Williams wrote:
    Hi all, I read two books, one a sequel of the first, about 60 years ago. I was 12 at the time so that would put it about 1960. I don't remember title or author.

The plot went something like this: two brothers invest their inheritance in a clipper ship and cargo and start a journey to China to trade. One of them gets marooned on the Northwest coast and lives with the Indians of that area. The other is abandoned
    on a desert island. Somehow, they both survive, get back together and reclaim their ship and fortune.

Does anyone know these books or have these books?

Thanks

I hate to say it, but you'd be better off going to Booksleuth or Stump the Bookseller instead.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)