Happy 100th, Dorothy M. Martin! (Writer of Protestant mysteries & "Pegg
From Lenona@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 20 09:06:24 2021
According to beenverified.com, anyway, she's still living in Dallas. (She was born Dorothy McKay in Chisholm, Minnesota.)
She also wrote the 1980s "Vickie" mystery series.
Not to be confused with Dorothy L. "Del" Martin (1921-2008), adult writer and lesbian activist, even though the "Something About the Author" series makes that mistake! (That is, it lists the books I list below, but it also claims the novelist died in
2008 - and includes "Del" as a name for her.)
* Christian Etiquette for Everyday Living, 1969, published as
Etiquette for Everyday Living, 1974.
* No Place to Hide, 1971.
* Creative Family Worship, 1976.
* Moody Bible Institute: God's Power in Action, 1977.
* John Knox, the Scottish Reformer, 1982.
* Mystery of the Stolen Flight Bag, 1983.
* The Story of Billy McCarrell, 1983.
* Malla Moe and her Gospel Wagon, 1985.
Personal Bible study guides; with husband, Alfred Martin:
* The Bible, 1971.
* The Lord Jesus Christ, 1973.
* The Holy Spirit, 1974.
* A Shining Tomorrow, Zondervan, 1963.
* Edge of Belonging, 1963.
* Light at the Top of the Stairs, 1974.
* The Other Side of Yesterday, 1978.
* New Life for Peggy, 1957.
* Open Doors for Peggy, 1958.
* Moore Answers for Peggy, 1959.
* Mystery Solved for Peggy, 1962.
* Hopes Fulfilled for Peggy, 1963.
* Wider Horizons for Peggy, 1964.
* Chapter Closed for Peggy, 1966.
* Faith at Work for Peggy, 1970.
* Prayers Answered for Peggy, 1976.
* Mystery of the Missing Bracelets, 1980.
* Mystery on the Fourteenth Floor, 1980.
* Mystery of the Jade Earing, 1980.
* The Mystery of the Empty House, 1981.
* Mystery in the Neighbor's Apartment, 1982.