• cavaliers splooooie??

From chris.e.welke@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 27 11:49:38 2016
    I don't recall the Glassmen ever being a very classy corps, so if one of their mailed in shows was disrupted by that metro sexual howl Rosemont bellows to hype before every performance I don't see a problem with that. Rosemont is one of the corps fans
    part with their hard earned money to go see. Apologies but I don't recall the Glassmen ever being the reason someone other than members' friends and family went out of their way to go see. If they have a banner year I'm unaware of, enlighten me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From tuckert43@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 8 16:38:16 2015
    You have no idea. Shut your trap.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From indypal@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 17 07:26:45 2016
    On Tuesday, August 18, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, King K 20 wrote:
    how about in the middle of the glassmen's show when the cavies decided to be very unprofessional and rude and yell splooie in the middle of the show. can't
    wait to hear that one on the cd's. bet the member's of the glassmen really loved that one. cavies didn't get penalized or anything. hmm...... could
    have waited till it was your turn to go on.

The word SPLOOIE is not timed, so its not like we do it to make people mad. EVERY corps has a ritual they perform immediatley after their pep talk, prior to a show. IF someone's sensitive ass is too delicated to appreciate a tradition of a Corps that is
    not only a FOUNDING corps of DCI then they apparently need thicker skin. Do the Cadets get penalized for every time Hopkins stops a show because he wants to repaint the lines? Do the Blue Devils get nailed every time they...well, do whatever they buy..i
    mean do...this year?
    Splooie is a long time tradition and if your gingerly delicate ass is offended...sorry, not sorry

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05