• SFX COLLECTION FOR SALE

From fieldsound@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 11 09:59:43 2018
    Hello Group!

For those of you who are searching for a comprehensive Sound Effects Library -- I am offering 15 years of logged and diverse effects for a reasonable price of $50 dollars (thousands of sounds) to be shared either electronically or on a hard drive for
    your projects and workflows -- I have spent time hand picking these and hope they will enhance your soundtrack to its fullest realization. All are free to use for broadcast (film, tv, podcasts, radio, etc). Feel free to ask for a sample list or clip any
    other questions feel free to email me.

Best
    Kevin Seaman
    347-831-7989
    www.homemadesounds.com
    kevin@theknightstories.com
    Audio Producer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ty Ford@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 12 06:07:21 2018
    HI Kevin, may I repost this so that others will see it?

Thanks,

Ty

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From aref.alvandy@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Kevin Seaman on Sat Aug 18 19:40:28 2018
    On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 12:59:45 PM UTC-4, Kevin Seaman wrote:
    Hello Group!

For those of you who are searching for a comprehensive Sound Effects Library -- I am offering 15 years of logged and diverse effects for a reasonable price of $50 dollars (thousands of sounds) to be shared either electronically or on a hard drive for
    your projects and workflows -- I have spent time hand picking these and hope they will enhance your soundtrack to its fullest realization. All are free to use for broadcast (film, tv, podcasts, radio, etc). Feel free to ask for a sample list or clip any

Best
    Kevin Seaman
    347-831-7989
    www.homemadesounds.com
    kevin@theknightstories.com
    Audio Producer

This guy kevin is a conn artist and will steal your money. I paid for his sfx collection but he never send it to me and since July 16 is giving me a round around and now he does no answer may calls, texts and emails. DO NOT TRUST this scum bag.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hazymix@21:1/5 to aref.a...@gmail.com on Wed Jan 19 16:44:29 2022
    On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 7:40:31 PM UTC-7, aref.a...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 12:59:45 PM UTC-4, Kevin Seaman wrote:
    Hello Group!

Best
    Kevin Seaman
    347-831-7989
    www.homemadesounds.com
    ke...@theknightstories.com
    Audio Producer
    This guy kevin is a conn artist and will steal your money. I paid for his sfx collection but he never send it to me and since July 16 is giving me a round around and now he does no answer may calls, texts and emails. DO NOT TRUST this scum bag.

Yup, can confirm - total shitbag scammer that owes me a bunch of gear too. Thankfully PayPal's fraud department is looking into it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05