• What A Shocker!

    From Anton Wind@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 2 11:41:33 2017
    Did you watch last night's episode?


    --
    Anton Wind
    [Anthony Windermere]

    - Versprüdelt Das Angenehme mit die Schlümmeln Der Wohnstamm -

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ivandavidoff@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to Anton Wind on Mon Jan 2 11:39:18 2017
    On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 2:41:31 AM UTC-8, Anton Wind wrote:
    Did you watch last night's episode?


    --
    Anton Wind
    [Anthony Windermere]

    - Versprüdelt Das Angenehme mit die Schlümmeln Der Wohnstamm -

    Yes.

    Phil is no longer yellow.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anton Wind@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 2 20:54:14 2017
    Op 2-1-2017 om 20:39 schreef ivandavidoff@yahoo.com:

    Did you watch last night's episode?

    Yes.

    Phil is no longer yellow.

    I thought it was a shocker, him being all in the pink again.


    --
    Anton Wind
    [Anthony Windermere]

    - Versprüdelt Das Angenehme mit die Schlümmeln Der Wohnstamm -

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jerry Brown@21:1/5 to anthonywindermere@gmail.com on Mon Jan 2 22:20:29 2017
    On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 20:54:14 +0100, Anton Wind
    <anthonywindermere@gmail.com> wrote:

    Op 2-1-2017 om 20:39 schreef ivandavidoff@yahoo.com:

    Did you watch last night's episode?

    Yes.

    Phil is no longer yellow.

    I thought it was a shocker, him being all in the pink again.

    If they really wanted to pile on the agony, they should have moved his
    op plotline a couple of weeks later and given him one of R&Rs livers.
    That would have been good for at least a year of Phil bellowing at the
    ceiling and smashing up furniture in guilt.

    --
    Jerry Brown

    A cat may look at a king
    (but probably won't bother)

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anton Wind@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 2 23:33:21 2017
    Op 2-1-2017 om 23:20 schreef Jerry Brown:

    Did you watch last night's episode?

    Yes.

    Phil is no longer yellow.

    I thought it was a shocker, him being all in the pink again.

    If they really wanted to pile on the agony, they should have moved his
    op plotline a couple of weeks later and given him one of R&Rs livers.
    That would have been good for at least a year of Phil bellowing at the ceiling and smashing up furniture in guilt.

    Actually, when I first heard about the very definite departure of Both
    Buxom Blondes, I thought that would exactly be the case.

    So I was fairly disappointed by Phil's early operation.

    I was also delighted to see the red sports car, I thought they'd have
    some spectacular driving -off-a-cliff-scene.

    Instead they jump in a pool half stoned and half drunk, and drown. And
    with all this quasi artistic camera work, and the semi artistic shots of
    the clock.....

    An hour of utter boredom.


    --
    Anton Wind
    [Anthony Windermere]

    - Versprdelt Das Angenehme mit die Schlmmeln Der Wohnstamm -

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ivandavidoff@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to Anton Wind on Mon Jan 2 21:17:22 2017
    On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 2:33:19 PM UTC-8, Anton Wind wrote:
    Op 2-1-2017 om 23:20 schreef Jerry Brown:

    Did you watch last night's episode?

    Yes.

    Phil is no longer yellow.

    I thought it was a shocker, him being all in the pink again.

    If they really wanted to pile on the agony, they should have moved his
    op plotline a couple of weeks later and given him one of R&Rs livers.
    That would have been good for at least a year of Phil bellowing at the ceiling and smashing up furniture in guilt.

    Actually, when I first heard about the very definite departure of Both
    Buxom Blondes, I thought that would exactly be the case.

    So I was fairly disappointed by Phil's early operation.

    I was also delighted to see the red sports car, I thought they'd have
    some spectacular driving -off-a-cliff-scene.

    Instead they jump in a pool half stoned and half drunk, and drown. And
    with all this quasi artistic camera work, and the semi artistic shots of
    the clock.....

    An hour of utter boredom.


    --
    Anton Wind
    [Anthony Windermere]

    - Versprüdelt Das Angenehme mit die Schlümmeln Der Wohnstamm -

    I think there were 4 or 5 alternate endings filmed. Even the actors didn't know which one would be chosen to air. Probably in one of them R&R went for a midnight ride off a cliff instead of a midnight swim, as hinted by Honey's Thelma and Louise mention.

    And now we're supposed to be on pins and needles over what the CCTV will reveal about Max' movements that night.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ivandavidoff@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 9 09:09:46 2017
    Do you mean RATUEE, the Ivan construct, EE in general, or Phiw in particular?

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)