• Mirror Wormhole?

From alonzojones001@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 16 21:06:32 2016
    Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but there isn't actually a wormhole near DS9 in the Mirror Universe. But there was a mirror-Odo wasn't there? He was found in the Denorios belt where the wormhole was so how he got to DS9 at least in our universe was
    through the wormhole, right? So how did he get to DS9 in the mirror universe if they don't have a wormhole? Or are my assumptions about the mirror universe all wrong?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alien8752@gmail.com@21:1/5 to alonzoj...@gmail.com on Tue Feb 16 23:05:59 2016
    On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 9:06:33 PM UTC-8, alonzoj...@gmail.com wrote:
    Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but there isn't actually a wormhole near DS9 in the Mirror Universe. But there was a mirror-Odo wasn't there? He was found in the Denorios belt where the wormhole was so how he got to DS9 at least in our universe was through the wormhole, right? So how did he get to DS9 in the
    mirror universe if they don't have a wormhole? Or are my assumptions about the mirror universe all wrong?

My wife and I just started binge-watching DS9 but we're still in the first season, so it'll take a bit for us to get to that part. Meanwhile:

"Odo was one of the "Hundred Changelings", a group of one hundred newly-formed Changelings that the Founders sent out into the galaxy to gather information and explore, and did not expect to return until the late 27th century. (DS9: "The Search, Part
    II", "Chimera")"

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Odo#Chronology

So, neither Odo had to come through the wormhole, depending on the tech the Founders used to strew the Hundred's capsules around the galaxy.

However:

"Doctor Bashir and the Female Changeling later met and theorized that the primary universe Odo may have originated in the mirror universe and switched sides with the Odo of the primary universe at some point due to their personalities and temperament."

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Odo_%28mirror%29

That probably doesn't help at all.

Mark L. Fergerson

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)