• THE TRUTH ABOUT VINCE MONACELLI

From angelinanola5@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 16 19:38:36 2018
    Can I just say something, um Vinny (Vincent) is my couch for color guard so yea

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From angelinanola5@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 16 19:44:42 2018
    Vinny is a great coach, so what he can be cranky we all can be too, HOW DARE ANY of you bring Kristen into this, stop arguing about my coaches. The orchard park team is not something to joke about. Vinny and Kristen do there very best to take care of 53
    color guard kids, they have so much patience and give up so much of there time, thanks to them we are a highly compedative team so if you have any question about my team or my coaches talk to me. All you old members who are not on the team anymore don’
    t know what your talking about, talk to mr bc I’m actually a member not you so stop talking crap abt the most amazing coaches

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From angelinanola5@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 16 19:39:55 2018
    East ridge??? You mean orchard park bc that is kristan and vinnys main team do

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brianne Sexton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 26 06:04:17 2021
    Okay, I'd like to say a few things. I was a member of the Orchard Park guard under the instruction of both Vinnie and Kristen. Kristen was nice for the most part, but Vinnie was fucking psychotic. He wouldn't let us have water next to us while practicing
    (only stopping an hour or so in to let us "take 5"), he constantly screamed at us and made us feel like shit, and if we didn't get first place, we were all horrible. If we weren't acting like robots, we weren't good enough. Now I'm gonna talk about my
    personal experience. I was led to believe that I was gonna be a section leader in my senior year, as I was the only senior in the group and other only-seniors were given the role in past years. In addition, I was pretty good at the sport itself. I knew
    how to do a lot, and I've been told I could do well as a leader. The day comes, three junior girls were chosen (one of whom shall not be named was chosen even though she can't do a single flag toss to save her life). The season passes, I'm convinced
    Vinnie and Kristen hate me for some reason as they put me in the very back for most of the show. I suddenly get a bad feeling and I don't wanna do winterguard next season. I leave, I join the musical's stage crew, and I have a great time. At a cast party,
    another girl who was also in the marching band with me says that Vinnie got fired and Kristen also left. She says that he sent a shirtless picture to the previously mentioned girl-who-shall-not-be-named. She apparently smashed her phone and blamed it on
    one of the jv kids. She would also show up to practice super early for some unknown reason. It all made sense. I was scared that once I turned 18 that season, Vinnie would try some shit with me like he did with her. I was scared he was gonna assault me
    all for the sake of putting me in the front. I'm not blaming the other girl. She might be airheaded and was even more so after getting picked to be a section leader, but she's a victim of his manipulation. She's a victim of his assault. And I went to see
    the varsity show when it was at our school. He had the girls in these unitards that looked like they were wearing bras (if you've seen the show you'll know exactly what I'm talking about), and there was a spinning diamond on the floor that lit up. He had
    one of the younger ones go in at one point and do slut drops while club music was playing. So yes, I was genuinely terrified, and seemingly rightfully so. I know he's currently working with other guards at the moment (and surprisingly not rotting in jail)
    , so if there's any girls who are reading this that are currently under his and his manipulative sidekick Kristen's instruction, you are not alone. Keep your head up, don't let them try anything, and don't give into their tricks. You may not get to be
    the star of the show, but you'll be safe. If you see something, say something. Stay strong.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05