• Best Use of "Scanty" in a Screenplay?

From Doug Elrod@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 2 12:11:24 2016
    While watching "Space Mutiny" in the recent Turkey Day lineup, I noticed that, like all the other times I've seen "Space Mutiny", one of the characters said the word "scanty".

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that this *tends* to indicate a movie of the not-so-good type. Has anyone found any movies that might be considered *good*, even with the use of said word?

(In this case, the main effect of it was to make me want to mount an INTERVENTION, but I guess unless a time machine becomes available, that's not too feasible :-)).

-Doug Elrod (dre1@cornell.edu)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc Bowden@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 20 15:35:49 2016
    On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 3:11:25 PM UTC-5, Doug Elrod writ..writed....wrote? He said this:

While watching "Space Mutiny" in the recent Turkey Day lineup, I noticed that, like all the other times I've seen "Space Mutiny", one of the characters said the word "scanty".

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that this *tends* to indicate a movie of the not-so-good type. Has anyone found any movies that might be considered *good*, even with the use of said word?

(In this case, the main effect of it was to make me want to mount an INTERVENTION, but I guess unless a time machine becomes available, that's not too feasible :-)).

Honestly, Doug. Do you even remember where you *put* the "Intervention" banner?

--
    Marc
    Oh, hey, I wondered where I'd left this.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)