• Am I crazy, or does MST3K.COM now point to a Kickstarter page for NEW M

From Doug Elrod@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 15 12:08:23 2015
    I guess it's too late to get a refund on that (ineffective) Variety ad, featured in Joel's video at the abovementioned Kickstarter page. I would apply more money to this VERY PROMISING Kick-That-Is-Starting! :-).

-Doug Elrod (dre1@cornell.edu)
    now wondering if there are any MST3K-worthy films about BEATNIKS (real, or otherwise) who are out for KICKS, but can't seem to get them STARTED!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bart Fargo@21:1/5 to Doug Elrod on Tue Nov 17 23:17:09 2015
    On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 2:08:24 PM UTC-6, Doug Elrod wrote:
    I guess it's too late to get a refund on that (ineffective) Variety ad, featured in Joel's video at the abovementioned Kickstarter page. I would apply more money to this VERY PROMISING Kick-That-Is-Starting! :-).

-Doug Elrod (dre1@cornell.edu)
    now wondering if there are any MST3K-worthy films about BEATNIKS (real, or otherwise) who are out for KICKS, but can't seem to get them STARTED!

Well, if Joel is going to the trouble of resurrecting MST3K, is it not incumbent upon us to all start posting in RATMM again? Also, there will need to be new MSTings and other staples of MST3K culture, yes?

Bart Fargo -- MSTie#79650 -- Who Says: "Keep circulating the... USB thumb drive?!"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)